Apple's Watch is designed to be both fashionable and functional.
Apple Continues App-Focused TV Ad Campaign With 'Dreams' Spot
It is the fourth ad in the series, with previous spots "Powerful", "Strength", and "Parenthood" focusing on the sheer variety of apps on the iPhone, workout apps, and apps for parents.
Like the other ads, "Dreams" shows the iPhone used in various situations in everyday life, extended with apps from the App Store. Apps and accessories featured in the spot include:
- Vaavud Wind Meter, an anemometer that plugs into the iPhone's headphone jack
- Response Deck, an app for fire and EMS first responders
- iTranslate Voice, a near-real time language translation app
- Veterinary AliveECG, a portable heart monitor for pets
- ForeFlight Mobile, a civil aviation mapping and weather app for pilots
- SAM-1, an appcessory for measuring water pH and other data
"Dreams" debuts just over a month after the previous spot, "Parenthood", was released at the end of June.