Apple Promotes iTunes Festival with 6 Free Song Downloads via 'Apple Store' iOS App
Just days ago, Apple began offering free download codes for photography app Landcam, but the company has already replaced that offer with a new feature promoting its upcoming iTunes Festival concert series in London throughout the month of September.
The new Apple Store app feature promotes the festival and associated app, while also offering free downloads of six songs from artists participating in the festival.
- "Trying to Be Cool" by Phoenix
- "Workin' Woman Blues" by Valerie June
- "2013" by Primal Scream
- "My Love Took Me Down to the River to Silence Me" by Little Green Cars
- "Chain My Name" by Poliça
- "The Curse" by Agnes Obel
The iTunes Festival kicks off on September 1 with Lady Gaga, and concerts will continue nightly throughout the month of September.