New Skylake MacBook Pros coming October 27.
Apple Releases iWork 9.0.5 With iWork.com Improvements
Apple today released iWork 9.0.5, a maintenance update for the current edition of the company's productivity suite. In particular, the update expands support for iWork.com, which has remained in public beta for nearly two years now.
This update contains bug fixes and improvements, including the following:
- Adds support for playback of Keynote presentations on iWork.com public beta, with over 15 animations and effects, when using the latest version of Safari.
- Adds support for Keynote Remote 1.2, including high-resolution slides for the Retina display.
- Addresses an issue in Keynote with ruler numbers when moving or resizing a shape or scrolling.
- Addresses an issue when exporting a Keynote presentation to iTunes/iPod when iTunes 10 is installed.
- Improves the readability of ePub documents exported from Pages.
- Includes public sharing and private upload document sharing options for iWork.com to Keynote, Pages, and Numbers.
As suggested in the update description, Apple has also updated its Keynote Remote iOS application [App Store], bringing a number of fixes and improvements to the application for controlling Keynote presentations.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Optimized for the Retina display, including support for high-resolution slides.
- Support for iOS 4 multitasking.
- Improved handling of alerts (such as push notifications, text messages) received while controlling a presentation.
- Improved handling of loss of connection with Keynote '09
- Fixed networking issues, including recognizing a new Wi-Fi network if it was connected after launching Keynote Remote