NimbleBit's 'Tiny Tower Vegas' Now Available Worldwide
As in the previous game, the idea is for players to continually build up and manage a tower filled with various businesses that generate coins. Like many free-to-play titles, Tiny Tower Vegas includes various countdown timers for functions like restocking floors, which can be sped up with the use of real life currency.
Tiny Tower Vegas can, however, be played without investing any real money. There are three types of currency in the game: coins, bux, and poker chips. Coins are earned from the tower's occupants, while bux are won from the included gambling mini games, which are played using poker chips. While poker chips can be purchased in app, there are also continual mini events in the game that reward players with the currency.
The game includes several tower customization options and features that were available in the original Tiny Tower, including a BitBook with funny status updates, elevator upgrades, and multiplayer options that allow users to visit friends' towers and team up with other users in the Players Club.
Tiny Tower is back, and this time we're going to Vegas, baby!Tiny Tower Vegas is a universal app that can be downloaded from the App Store for free. [Direct Link]
- Build and manage your own hotel & casino filled with shopping, dining & entertainment floors!
- Amass a fortune of bux by betting chips in a multitude of casino games!
- Earn chips when your friends visit and play the games in your tower!
- Customize your tower with impressively themed roofs, elevators and lobbies!
- Keep tabs on the thoughts of employees and guests by reading the "BitBook" virtual social network!