Vox 1.0 retains the minimalistic design of the original software, but comes equipped with a number of upgrades. It supports a wide variety of audio formats like MP3, FLAC, AAC, Musepack, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, and more, plus it integrates easily with iTunes.
The app supports a number of music sources including network drives, external hard drives, and VPN-connected storages and its built-in equalizer comes equipped with presets and adjustments to improve the listening experience.
- VOX 1.0 supports literally any source your Mac can access. Add music from external HDDs, network drives and VPN-connected storages.Vox 1.0 will enter open beta next week, but MacRumors readers can sign up to download the beta version of the app immediately from the Coppertino website.
- Supports multiple output devices using AirPort.
- Built-in equalizer with a variety of presets and adjustments.
- Transforms ordinary stereo source into 7.1 or 5.1 channel output.
- Bauer Stereo feature provides more realistic sound when listening to stereo music through headphones.
- Your music automatically pauses when your headphones are disconnected.
- Handy controls available from OS X main menu and VOX Dock icon.
- Full OS X gesture support including altering playlist height, switching music sources or adjusting volume.