Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
The gift card will be valid only on purchases made in the United States App and iTunes Stores. Like all iTunes gift card sales, this is a great opportunity to stock up on iTunes credit at a reduced price, which you can put towards third-party app subscriptions like Netflix and Hulu, iTunes movie rentals, iBooks purchases, and your Apple Music subscription. As the holidays approach, this is also a good time to stock up on gifts for friends, or store the credit in your own iTunes account for Apple's yearly movie discounts.
PayPal's iTunes gift card sales can last anywhere from a few hours to a day or two, so be sure to head over to the Digital Gifts eBay store and pick up your iTunes gift card while the discount lasts.
Since we're just four days out from Black Friday, it's also worth noting that more Black Friday sales have appeared at a few retailers, including an Early Access sale for My Best Buy members at Best Buy. This event has notable discounts on Beats headphones, Apple's iMac, Philips Hue lights, and more.
- 21.5-inch iMac (2017, 2.3GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive) - $899.99, down from $1,099.99
- MacBook Pro - Save up to $250 / as low as $1,649.99 for 2018 models
- Samsung 43-inch LED Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR - $277.99, down from $379.99
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 - $139.99, down from $199.99 (with free Echo Dot 3rd Gen)
- Jaybird X3 Sport Wireless In-Ear Headphones (Blackout) - $59.99, down from $129.99
- Powerbeats3 - $99.99, down from $199.99
- UE MEGABOOM (Charcoal Black) - $99.99, down from $249.99
- Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Lightstrip - $59.99, down from $89.99 (with free $10 Best Buy e-gift card)
- CarPlay Receivers - Save up to $450 / as low as $249.98