Apple Black Friday 2020: Best Mac and MacBook Deals
For Black Friday 2020, many retailers have solid deals on a variety of Macs. Apple's new M1 Macs are ones everyone wants right now, but because they're so new, deals on them are fairly sparse, although we are seeing some modest discounts.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Intel vs M1 Macs?
- Apple Silicon M1 vs Intel 13" MacBook Pro Buyer's Guide
- Apple Silicon M1 Mac Mini vs. Intel Mac Mini Buyer's Guide
- Watch Apple's M1 MacBook Pro Obliterate 2020 Intel MacBook Pro in Speed Tests
There are some discounts on older Intel Mac models which are worth checking out for those looking for an iMac, 16-inch MacBook Pro, or Intel version of the MacBook Air and 13-inch MacBook Pro. But, make sure you really need one. We don't generally recommend buying an Intel Mac right now.
M1 Mac Deals
- 256GB - $639 from B&H ("Coming Soon") or $669.99 from Amazon: $29-$60 off
- 512GB - $829 from B&H ("Coming Soon") or $869.99 from Amazon: $29-$70 off
13-inch MacBook Pro
- 256GB M1 MacBook Pro - $1149.99 from Simply Mac, $1199 from B&H ("Coming Soon") or $1249.99 from Amazon: $50-$150 off
- 512GB - $1349.99 from Simply Mac, $1399 from B&H ("Coming Soon"), or $1449 from Amazon: $50-$150 off
Intel Mac Deals
Early 2020 13-inch MacBook Pro
- 1.4GHz 256GB/8GB MacBook Pro - $1149 from B&H: $150 off
- 1.4GHz 512GB/8GB MacBook Pro - $1349 from Amazon / B&H: $150 off
- 2.0GHz 512GB/16GB MacBook Pro - $1649 from Amazon: $150 off
- 2.0GHz 1TB/16GB MacBook Pro - $1769 from B&H: $230 off
Late 2019 16-inch MacBook Pro
- 2.6GHz 512GB/16GB MacBook Pro - $2099 from Amazon / B&H: $250 off
- 2.3GHz 1TB/16GB MacBook Pro - $2499 from Amazon / B&H: $300 off
Early 2020 MacBook Air
- 1.1GHz 256GB/8GB MacBook Air - $799.99 from Amazon: $199 off
- 1.1GHz 512GB/8GB MacBook Air - $1049 from Amazon / B&H: $200 off
2018 Mac mini
- 3.0GHz 512GB/8GB Mac mini - $1049 from Tiger Direct: $50 off
- 3.6GHz 256GB/8GB Mac mini - $764 from Amazon: $35 off
Mid 2017/Early 2019/Mid 2020 21.5-inch iMac
- 2.3GHz 1TB (Fusion)/8GB 2017 iMac - $1000 from Amazon: $99 off
- 2.3GHz 256GB/8GB 2020 iMac - $999 from B&H: $100 off
- 3.0GHz 1TB (Fusion)/8GB 2019 iMac - $1429 from Tiger Direct: $70 off
Early 2019/Mid 2020 27-inch iMac
- 3.7GHz 2TB (Fusion)/8GB 2019 iMac - $2209 from Tiger Direct: $90 off
- 3.1GHz 256GB/8GB iMac - $1649 from B&H: $150 off
- 3.3GHz 512GB/8GB iMac - $1899 from B&H: $100 off
- 3.8GHz 512GB/8GB iMac - $2199 from B&H / Adorama: $100 off
Apple is holding a four-day shopping event that provides up to a $150 Apple Store gift card with the purchase of select Apple products. The following Macs are included:
- $150 for 16-inch MacBook Pro
- $150 for 21.5-inch iMac
- $50 for 13-inch MacBook Pro
- $50 for MacBook Air
Apple's discounts are available in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and other countries.
For more Black Friday deals, check out our full Black Friday roundup. There are discounts on AirPods, iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, Apple accessories, and more, all of which are worth checking out.