New Skylake MacBook Pros coming in the fourth quarter.
Many Apple Watch Models May Not Be Available for April 24 Delivery
On the German version of Apple's official website, every model in the Sport lineup features a 4/24-5/8 delivery estimate, which is up to a two week time frame after the Watch's April 24 launch. For the middle-tier Apple Watch collection, the Sport Band, Milanese Loop, and Black Classic Buckle all feature the same 4/24-5/8 estimate. Everything else in the 20-Watch collection, including the Leather Loop and Link Bracelet options, denote a 4-6 week shipping estimate.
Complete shipping estimates:
- Aluminum Case with Sport Band: "Delivers 4/24 to 5/8"
- Stainless Steel Case with Sport Band: "Delivers 4/24 to 5/8"
- Stainless Steel Case with Milanese Loop: "Delivers 4/24 to 5/8"
- Stainless Steel Case with Black Classic Buckle: "Delivers 4/24 to 5/8"
- Stainless Steel Case with Modern Buckle: "Dispatched in 4 to 6 weeks"
- Stainless Steel Case with Leather Loop: "Dispatched in 4 to 6 weeks"
- Stainless Steel Case with Link Bracelet: "Dispatched in 4 to 6 weeks"
- All Edition Models Dispatching in May
To see the shipping dates, a Watch option must first be added into a user's favorite list. The United States store has yet to showcase similar shipping dates to corroborate Germany's estimates, though the exact same match-up of band option and dates can be found on the UK store currently. Interestingly, every version of the Apple Watch Edition only states a vague "May" shipping date, with no other specific frame of time mentioned.
Update 10:34 AM PT: The shipping estimates have now been removed from the U.K. and German Apple Store websites.