The following steps explain how to use the Share ETA feature in Apple Maps on iPhone and iPad. Note that Apple nixed the feature for the initial public release of iOS 13, but reintroduced it in the iOS 13.1 update, so make sure your device is up to date (Settings -> General -> Software Update).
- Launch Apple Maps on your iPhone or iPad.
- Use the search field to input your destination address.
- Tap the blue Directions button.
- Tap the green Go button to start your turn-by-turn directions.
- Using the pill-shaped drag handle, drag the card up from the bottom of the screen to reveal further options.
- Tap the Share ETA button.
- Select a person from the suggestions to share your time of arrival with a friend, or tap the Contacts button to choose another contact.