The following steps show you how to create your own Apple Music station on your iOS device via the Music app, or on your computer using iTunes.
- Launch the Music app.
- Find a song you like, then press and hold on it in the list. If you're already playing the song and the song card is displayed, click the ellipsis (three dots) button in the bottom right of the screen.
- Select Create Station from the action menu that pops up.
- A new station based on your song selection will begin playing.
Create a Station on Your Computer
- Open iTunes.
- Find a song or album you like, then click the ellipsis (three dots) button.
- Click Create Station.
- A new station based on your selection will begin playing.