Like with Apple's second-generation AirPods, all you have to do is say "Hey Siri" when you're wearing your Powerbeats Pro buds and the digital assistant will be ready to respond to the words that follow.
If you prefer not to have to say "Hey Siri", you can trigger the assistant be pressing the Play/Pause button on the Powerbeats Pro buds for three seconds. That said, you should find the immediacy of using the "Hey Siri" invocation a lot more convenient if you're in the middle of a workout.
Siri can be used with Powerbeats Pro to control music, ask queries, make phone calls, and check the status of your earbuds. At the bottom of this article is a quick list of commands to get you started.
- "Turn volume up/down" or "Raise the volume by 50 percent."
- "Play" or "Pause music."
- "Resume music."
- "Play [Song Name]" or "Play [Podcast Name]."
- "Play my Favorites List."
- "Play my New Music List."
- "Skip back/forward" or "Skip back/forward X seconds/minutes."
- "Skip to the next song."
- "How is the battery life of my Powerbeats Pro?"