How to Disable Siri in iOS
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap Siri & Search.
- Under the Ask Siri section, tap the switches next to Listen for "Hey Siri" and Press Side Button for Siri so that both are toggled to the white OFF position.
- Confirm by tapping Turn Off Siri in the pop-up.
How to Disable Siri in macOS
Mac users also have the ability to turn off Siri if they don't find the virtual assistant useful.
- Click the Apple () symbol in the menu bar at the top-left corner of the screen and select System Preferences....
- Click the Siri icon in the preferences panel.
- Click to untick the checkbox next to Enable Ask Siri.