Alongside a new version of the watchOS operating system for the Apple Watch, Apple today quietly debuted a selection of Apple Watch bands in new summer colors.

Apple Watch Sport Bands are available in Mist Blue, Pollen, and Flamingo for both the 38 and 42mm Apple Watch. As with all sport bands, the new bands are priced at $49. The only new leather band is a yellow Sunflower Classic Buckle, priced at $149.

applewatchsportbands
The new Nike Sport Band options that match the Nike Air VaporMax Flyknight Day to Night shoe collection are also available. The bands are priced at $49 each and come in Light Violet/White, Violet Dust/Plum Fog, Blue Orbit/Gamma Blue, and Obsidian/Black.

nikeplusnewbands
The final watch band that's new today is a Pride Edition Woven Nylon band that features a rainbow stripe. Priced at $49, the band is available for both 38 and 42mm Apple Watch models. The Pride band was originally given out to employees during last year's Pride parade in San Francisco.

applewatchprideband
All of the new bands are available for purchase today with the first shipments arriving later this week.

Related Roundup: Apple Watch Series 9
Tag: Pride
Buyer's Guide: Apple Watch (Caution)

Porco Avatar
I like the rainbow one too, I wish it wasn't co-opted to represent an agenda.
I disagree, but you're free to feel that way and express that view. Isn't it nice to live in places where people can disagree without being imprisoned, tortured or hung until they are dead for simply being who they are, whatever their different identities consist of? That's why it's quite an appropriate symbol for the 'agenda' you seem to have some kind of objection to.

I suppose you could always wear an acccompanying T-shirt that says "I just like rainbows, it doesn't mean I support any associated agenda, OK?!". If you really wanted to. :D;)
redscull Avatar
I like the rainbow one too, I wish it wasn't co-opted to represent an agenda.
I like it too. And I personally don't have a problem unintentionally promoting equal rights for humans.

But dang it, it irritates me in a way that most people just don't care, I guess, that the metal can't be matched to the watch I own. I will never buy a band from Apple until they offer them with the space grey aluminum color or I decide to buy the Steel watch. And I don't see the latter happening any time soon.
miniyou64 Avatar
I like the rainbow one too, I wish it wasn't co-opted to represent an agenda.
juiz206 Avatar
With the rumors of improved bands with sensors I think I'll wait.

And I bet it looks nice with a space gray Apple Watch. Need to see unboxing of it first...images don't say a lot.
WRChris Avatar
Ugh!more watch bands.
Rainbow one Looks ugly to be honest. Can't innovative my ass.
Jeez, you've complained on nearly every article posted today. How would you like your ass innovated?

I'm freaking pumped to have buzz lightyear on my wrist.
Glassed Silver Avatar
Rainbow Looks ugly to be honest
Tastes differ and I recall many people dearly wanting these when Apple had a very limited exclusive run of them.

Watch bands are a meme on here, I get that, but I kinda dig the options here.

The colors aren't for me, but I think they are a good selection to have and will hit many people's taste.

The rainbow one I like, but personally I'd rather rock another style if I had an Apple Watch.

Glassed Silver:mac