Apple Posts Full Video of Today's 'Spring Forward' Event, Plus Product Videos
Now that Apple's "Spring Forward" media event has wrapped up, the company has posted a full video of the event on its website, which viewers can watch at their leisure.
During the event, Apple shared several product videos, which it has now uploaded to YouTube. There are dedicated videos on the new MacBook, each of the Apple Watch models, the new West Lake, China Apple Store, and more. A full list of videos is below.
- The New MacBook - Design
- The New MacBook - Reveal
- Apple Watch + Christy Turlington Burns
- Apple Watch - The Watch Reimagined
- Apple Watch Sport -Aluminum
- Apple Watch - Steel
- Apple Watch Edition - Gold
- ResearchKit - how iPhone is transforming medical research
- West Lake, China - Apple Store Opening
Along with the videos, you can also check out our full list of media event highlights below, featuring all of MacRumors event coverage.
- Live Coverage of Apple's March 2015 'Spring Forward' Event
- HBO and Apple Announce 'HBO Now' Exclusively for Apple TV, Apple Devices
- Apple Lowers Price of Apple TV to $69
- Apple Announces 'ResearchKit' Aimed at Medical Research
- Apple Announces 12-Inch Retina MacBook With Revamped Trackpad, Starting at $1,299
- MacBook Air and 13" Retina MacBook Pro Updated to Improve Speed and Battery Life
- Apple to Release iOS 8.2 Today With Support for Upcoming Apple Watch
- Apple Watch Sport to cost $349 (38mm) and $399 (42mm)
- Stainless Steel Apple Watch Pricing: $549 to $1049 (38mm), $599 to $1099 (42mm)
- Gold Apple Watch Edition Costs Between $10,000 to $17,000, Available in Limited Quantities
- Apple Watch Launches April 24, Price Ranges From $349 to Over $10,000
- Apple Watch Bands Range in Price from $49 for the Sport Band to $449 for the Link Bracelet
- Apple Watch Battery Life: 18 Hours Mixed Usage, Up to 72 Hours on Power Reserve
- USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter for New MacBook Includes HDMI and USB 3.1 Connectors
Due to production issues at Apple supplier factories in China, the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max are backordered and basically out of stock at every store. If you were planning to gift or receive an iPhone 14 Pro model for the holidays and didn't already get one, you're basically out of luck because they're gone until late December.
Subscribe to the MacRumors YouTube channel for more ...
iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max, and iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max models feature a LiDAR Scanner next to the rear camera that can be used to measure a person's height instantly in Apple's preinstalled Measure app.
To measure a person's height, simply open the Measure app, point your iPhone at the person you want to measure, and make sure they are visible on the screen from...
Apple plans to publicly release iOS 16.2 for the iPhone in mid-December, according to Bloomberg's Mark Gurman. The update remains in beta testing for now, with at least eight new features and changes already uncovered so far.
iOS 16.2 introduces a number of new features, including Apple's new whiteboard app Freeform, two new Lock Screen widgets for Sleep and Medications, the ability to hide...
The next-generation MacBook Pro models could feature faster RAM, according to a recent report from a reliable source.
MacRumors Forums member "Amethyst," who accurately revealed details about the Mac Studio and Studio Display before those products were announced, recently provided information about Apple's upcoming 14- and 16-inch MacBook Pro models. The new machines are expected to feature...
Apple in late October began testing iOS 16.2 and iPadOS 16.2 updates, providing betas to both developers and public beta testers. As of now, we've had four total betas, with the fourth beta having been released earlier this week. iOS 16.2 and iPadOS 16.2 are expected before the end of the year, and we thought we'd try to narrow down the launch timeline.
With only four betas released since...
Mass shipments of Apple's long-rumored AR/VR headset may be delayed until the second half of 2023 due to unspecified "software-related issues," according to the latest information shared today by tech analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.
Apple headset render by Ian Zelbo Kuo said mass shipments of components for the headset are still likely to begin in the first half of 2023, but he believes that mass...
While we're still around nine months away from Apple unveiling the iPhone 15 lineup, rumors already suggest that the higher-end Pro models will have even more exclusive features than usual compared to the standard models next year.
There are currently at least five features rumored to be exclusive to iPhone 15 Pro models:A17 chip: iPhone 15 Pro models will be equipped with an A17 Bionic...
UK-based tech company Nothing plans to launch a smartphone in the US to directly compete with Apple's iPhone, according to a new report out today. In an interview with CNBC, Nothing CEO Carl Pei said the startup is in "early conversations" with American cellular carriers about launching a new phone in the US, but he stopped short of naming any of the carriers or the phone model.
Apple today announced Apple Music Sing, a new feature in Apple Music that lets users sing their favorite songs with adjustable vocals and more.
Apple Music Sing will utilize Apple Music's real-time lyrics to allow users to sing to their favorite songs using adjustable vocals, background vocals, and duet view to allow more than one singer.Apple Music Sing includes:
Adjustable vocals: Users...