Apple Posts Full Video of Today's 'Spring Forward' Event, Plus Product Videos
Now that Apple's "Spring Forward" media event has wrapped up, the company has posted a full video of the event on its website, which viewers can watch at their leisure.
During the event, Apple shared several product videos, which it has now uploaded to YouTube. There are dedicated videos on the new MacBook, each of the Apple Watch models, the new West Lake, China Apple Store, and more. A full list of videos is below.
- The New MacBook - Design
- The New MacBook - Reveal
- Apple Watch + Christy Turlington Burns
- Apple Watch - The Watch Reimagined
- Apple Watch Sport -Aluminum
- Apple Watch - Steel
- Apple Watch Edition - Gold
- ResearchKit - how iPhone is transforming medical research
- West Lake, China - Apple Store Opening
Along with the videos, you can also check out our full list of media event highlights below, featuring all of MacRumors event coverage.
- Live Coverage of Apple's March 2015 'Spring Forward' Event
- HBO and Apple Announce 'HBO Now' Exclusively for Apple TV, Apple Devices
- Apple Lowers Price of Apple TV to $69
- Apple Announces 'ResearchKit' Aimed at Medical Research
- Apple Announces 12-Inch Retina MacBook With Revamped Trackpad, Starting at $1,299
- MacBook Air and 13" Retina MacBook Pro Updated to Improve Speed and Battery Life
- Apple to Release iOS 8.2 Today With Support for Upcoming Apple Watch
- Apple Watch Sport to cost $349 (38mm) and $399 (42mm)
- Stainless Steel Apple Watch Pricing: $549 to $1049 (38mm), $599 to $1099 (42mm)
- Gold Apple Watch Edition Costs Between $10,000 to $17,000, Available in Limited Quantities
- Apple Watch Launches April 24, Price Ranges From $349 to Over $10,000
- Apple Watch Bands Range in Price from $49 for the Sport Band to $449 for the Link Bracelet
- Apple Watch Battery Life: 18 Hours Mixed Usage, Up to 72 Hours on Power Reserve
- USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter for New MacBook Includes HDMI and USB 3.1 Connectors
With around four months to go before Apple is expected to unveil the iPhone 14 lineup, the overwhelming majority of rumors related to the new devices so far have focused on the iPhone 14 Pro, rather than the standard iPhone 14 – leading to questions about how different the iPhone 14 will actually be from its predecessor, the iPhone 13.
The iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max are expected...
The iPhone 14 will feature a more expensive "high-end" front-facing camera with autofocus, partly made in South Korea for the first time, ET News reports.
Apple reportedly ousted a Chinese candidate to choose LG Innotek, a South Korean company, to supply the iPhone 14's front-facing camera alongside Japan's Sharp. The company is said to have originally planned to switch to LG for the iPhone...
Last year's iPhone 13 Pro models were the first of Apple's smartphones to come with 120Hz ProMotion displays, and while the two iPhone 14 Pro models will continue to feature the technology, their screens could well boast expanded refresh rate variability this time round.
To bring ProMotion displays to the iPhone 13 Pro models, Apple adopted LTPO panel technology with variable refresh...
Apple has silently increased the price of its Apple Music subscription for college students in several countries, with the company emailing students informing them their subscription would be slightly increasing in price moving forward. The price change is not widespread and, based on MacRumors' findings, will impact Apple Music student subscribers in but not limited to Australia, the...
Apple is one of several companies that have held talks with Electronic Arts (EA) about a potential purchase, according to a new report from Puck.
EA has spoken to several "potential suitors," including Apple, Amazon, and Disney as it looks for a merger arrangement. Apple and the other companies declined to comment, and the status of the talks is not known at this time, but Apple does have an ...
Sony this week came out with an updated version of its popular over-ear noise canceling headphones, so we picked up a pair to compare them to the AirPods Max to see which headphones are better and whether it's worth buying the $400 WH-1000XM5 from Sony over Apple's $549 AirPods Max.
Subscribe to the MacRumors YouTube channel for more videos. First of all, the AirPods Max win out when it comes ...