Disney's 'Where's My Mickey?' Named App of the Week, Available for Free
While the gameplay is similar to Where's My Water?, it introduces new Mickey-based art and weather mechanics including wind, clouds, and rain, that were not available in the initial Where's My Water? app. Where's My Mickey includes five different episodes of levels for free and it also offers two additional episode packs for $0.99 as well as in-app purchases for hints.
- Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!Where's My Mickey? can be downloaded from the App Store for free for the next week. [Direct Links: iPhone/iPad]
- Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
- A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel's new series of Mickey Cartoons!
- Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
- Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
- Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!