Deals: Samsung's New Winter Sale Has Major Discounts on TVs, Monitors, and More
Samsung today began a new winter deals event, offering sales on TVs, tablets, monitors, memory, audio accessories, and more. The "Discover Samsung" event is set to run through December 15 and introduce new deals of the day every day of the sale.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Below we've collected a few of the highlights of the sale, particularly focusing on major discounts on Samsung TVs and monitors. The new sale continues Samsung's discount on the 32-inch Smart Monitor M8, available for $399.99 in select colors, down from $729.99, an all-time low price on the iMac-like monitor.
- 50-inch The Frame Smart TV - $899.99, down from $1,299.99
- 55-inch OLED 4K Smart TV - $1,449.99, down from $2,099.99
- 75-inch Neo QLED 4K Smart TV - $1,799.99, down from $2,599.99
- 85-inch QLED 4K Smart TV - $2,199.99, down from $3,299.99
- 24-inch LED Monitor - $99.99, down from $179.99
- 32-inch Smart Monitor M5 - $199.99, down from $299.99
- 32-inch Smart Monitor M7 - $299.99, down from $399.99
- 32-inch Smart Monitor M8 - $399.99, down from $729.99
- 49-inch Odyssey G9 Gaming Monitor - $899.99, down from $1,499.99
- 55-inch Odyssey Ark 4K Curved Monitor - $2,499.99, down from $3,499.99
- 980 PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD 500GB - $49.99, down from $59.99
- 980 PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD 1TB - $89.99, down from $119.99
- 870 EVO SATA 2.5" SSD 1TB - $89.99, down from $119.99
- 870 QVO SATA III 2.5" SSD 2TB - $179.99, down from $199.99
Keep up with all of this week's best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.
Top Rated Comments
They are incredibly chatty on the network and will download ads 24 hours a day, whether they are on or off. It is something to behold, actually (the amount of network traffic they generate). My Samsung TV gets to access my Wi-Fi only when I need to update it. Otherwise, it is sitting in the corner off the network and I use Apple TV device to stream stuff on it.
BTW if you do use Apple TV device to stream to a Samsung TV, do use the built-in Apple TV color calibration (it will require your iPhone too) as the TV is not really very color precise by default.