Apple's Beats brand in April unveiled the Powerbeats Pro, a redesigned wire-free version of its popular fitness-oriented Powerbeats earbuds.
MacBook Pro Updates
Apple Discontinues iPhone SE, iPhone 6s and iPhone X
The iPhone SE was Apple's last remaining 4-inch device, and now the smallest phone that Apple sells is the 4.7-inch iPhone 7 and iPhone 8.
Apple has also discontinued the iPhone X, something that we were expecting based on rumors. The iPhone XS and the iPhone XS Max replace the iPhone X.
Apple's new lineup is as follows:
- iPhone 7 with pricing starting at $449
- iPhone 7 Plus with pricing starting at $569
- iPhone 8 with pricing starting at $599
- iPhone 8 Plus with pricing starting at $699
- iPhone XR with pricing starting at $749
- iPhone XS with pricing starting at $999
- iPhone XS Max with pricing starting at $1,099
The iPhone 7 models come with 32 or 128GB of storage, while the iPhone 8 models are available with 64 or 256GB of storage. The iPhone XR is available with 64, 128, or 256GB of storage, while the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are available with 64, 256, or 512GB of storage.
Apple's iPhone XS and XS Max smartphones will be available for pre-order this Friday, with a release date coming on September 21, while the iPhone XR will be available for pre-order on October 19 with a ship date of October 26.