Apple Music give you access to 50 million songs. Content can be streamed or downloaded for offline play, and there are also song and genre-based radio stations available along with the curated Beats 1 radio station.
With a subscription to Apple Music, you can access these songs, radio stations and playlists in the iOS Music app. You can also access your music from other devices signed in to Apple Music using the same Apple ID.
A standard Apple Music subscription costs $9.99 per month in the United States, with slight price variations in other regions and territories.
How to Sign Up to Apple Music
- Launch the Music app on your iPhone, iPad, or open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- You should see an offer to subscribe to Apple Music when you first open the Music app on your iOS device. If you don't, tap For You at the bottom of the screen. In iTunes on Mac or PC, click the For You tab at the top of the iTunes window.
- Tap or click the three-month trial offer. Note that Apple typically offers one trial per person.
- Select an individual subscription.
- Tap or click Use Use Existing Apple ID, then enter your Apple ID and password. If you don't have one, tap or click Create New Apple ID and follow the steps to do so.
- You may be asked to validate your billing information. Add a valid payment method if required and select Join.