Apple Shares Full Video of Today's MacBook Pro Event [Update: iTunes Version Available]
After revealing the newest MacBook Pro to everyone today at its "Hello Again" event, Apple has now posted a full video of the presentation on its website, allowing anyone who was too busy to watch it live an easy venue to catch up with the presentation on their own time. As usual, Apple is expected to upload the video to YouTube and iTunes at some point later in the day.
Apple always shares a few commercials during its keynotes as well, and today was no different, with six videos hitting its YouTube channel in the minutes following the event's ending. The videos include a focus on Apple's venture into accessibility, and of course deeper dives into all of the features of the all-new 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
- Apple – Accessibility – Sady (with Audio Descriptions)
- Apple – Accessibility – Sady
- MacBook Pro — QWERTY
- MacBook Pro — Reveal
- The new MacBook Pro — Design, Performance and Features
- The new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar – So much to touch
In addition to the videos posted online about the MacBook Pro, you can catch up with all of the news out of the Hello Again event by checking out our list of keynote highlights below, which encompass all of MacRumors' event coverage posted today.
Besides plenty of news articles surrounding the MacBook Pro and Touch Bar, as well as the discontinuation of the MacBook Air, there's also pieces about the new "TV" app coming to tvOS and iOS, and gaming-related announcements, like Minecraft launching on the fourth-generation Apple TV.
MacBook Pro News
- Apple Unveils New 13-Inch and 15-Inch MacBook Pros With Retina 'Touch Bar'
- Apple Unveils Touch Bar Features in New MacBook Pros Including Touch ID
- Microsoft Office Support Coming to Touch Bar on MacBook Pro
- Apple Unveils Successor to MacBook Air With 13-Inch Entry-Level MacBook Pro
- New MacBook Pro Models Now Available for Purchase as Apple Store Comes Back Online
- Apple No Longer Sells a Mac With a CD Drive
- Apple Continues to Sell Base Model 2015 MacBook Pros at Same Price Points
- Apple Teams Up With LG for 4K and 5K Displays Designed for New MacBook Pro
- Apple Updates Final Cut Pro X With Revamped Interface, Magnetic Timeline and Touch Bar Support
- Roundup: Hands-On With Touch Bar on New MacBook Pros
- Apple Releases $49 Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter Alongside New MacBook Pro
- MacBook Pro First Impressions: A Lightweight ‘Engineering Marvel’ With Beautiful Screen
- Apple Updates iMovie, GarageBand, Xcode and iWork Apps With Support for MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- Apple's Phil Schiller: 'We Don't Design for Price, We Design for the Experience'
- Microsoft Offering MacBook Owners Up to $650 Trade-In Credit Toward Surface Pro or Surface Book
- MacBook Pro Shipping Estimates Slip to 3–4 Weeks for Models With Touch Bar
- AMD Details Radeon Pro Graphics in New 15-inch MacBook Pro Models
- Apple Launches New Website to Promote Accessibility Features
- Minecraft is Coming to Apple TV by the End of the Year
- Apple Announces Universal TV App for 'Unified TV Experience'
- Apple Still Offering 2015 13-inch MacBook Air, 11-inch MacBook Air Discontinued
- Everything Apple Announced at Today's 'Hello Again' Mac Event in Under Four Minutes
- Belkin Debuts New Thunderbolt 3 Express Dock HD
Update 10/28/16: Apple has uploaded the full keynote presentation onto iTunes in HD and 1080p.
Apple's second-generation AirPods Pro could arrive alongside a new series of accessories, recent leaked images suggest.
Alleged leaked photos of the next-generation AirPods Pro obtained by MacRumors showed a charging case with a metal loop on the side for attaching a strap. Apple has not used this design for any of its other AirPod models and it is unclear why it would be added in this...
Netflix today updated the prices for its streaming plans, and all of its offerings are now more expensive. The Basic plan is now priced at $9.99 per month, the Standard plan is priced at $15.49 per month, and the Premium plan is priced at $19.99 per month.
The Basic plan is $1 more expensive, up from $8.99 per month. This plan allows users to watch on just one screen at a time, and it limits ...
Apple is rumored to announce four new iPhone 14 models in September, and ahead of time, analyst Jeff Pu has outlined his expectations for the devices.
In a research note with Haitong International Securities, obtained by MacRumors, Pu claimed that all iPhone 14 models will feature ProMotion displays, compared to only Pro models currently. ProMotion enables a variable refresh rate up to 120Hz ...
Apple today released minor 15.2.1 updates for iPhone and iPad users, and the software comes one month after Apple launched iOS 15.2 and iPadOS 15.2 with a slew of improvements.
The iOS 15.2.1 and iPadOS 15.2.1 update can be downloaded for free and the software is available on all eligible devices over-the-air in the Settings app. To access the new software, go to Settings > General >...
LG in December announced the launch of its new 2022 32-inch UltraFine OLED Pro display, and in our latest YouTube video, we went hands-on with it to see how it compares to Apple's Pro Display XDR and whether it might be worth picking up depending on the price point. Subscribe to the MacRumors YouTube channel for more videos. Officially named the "32BP95E," the display features a resolution of ...
Bloomberg's Mark Gurman and Debby Wu last year reported that Apple had tested a new iPad Pro with a glass back for wireless charging capabilities. In a recent edition of his newsletter, Gurman said he expects the new iPad Pro to be released in 2022.
While the new iPad Pro is still on track to feature wireless charging, 9to5Mac's Filipe Espósito today reported that Apple may have ultimately...
Apple is widely expected to remove the notch on iPhone 14 Pro models, but there have been conflicting rumors about the new design. Early rumors suggested that Apple would adopt a hole-punch design with Face ID somehow moved completely under the display, and later it was rumored that there would be a pill-shaped cutout instead.
Now, display industry consultant Ross Young has claimed that...
With the Apple vs. Epic Games lawsuit continuing on, there are no signs that Apple has any intention of allowing popular battle royale game Fortnite to return to the App Store on iPhone and iPad.
Epic Games has found a workaround though, by partnering up with Nvidia. GeForce NOW, Nvidia's streaming gaming service, will soon add Fortnite support, allowing Fortnite to be played through a...
Amazon today has a great deal on the 2017 Intel 21.5-inch iMac (2.3GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD), priced at $599.99, down from $1,099.00. This is the best price we've ever tracked on this model, and it's only available at Amazon. The sale price will be reflected after an automatic coupon is applied at checkout.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a...