Apple Shares Full Video of Today's MacBook Pro Event [Update: iTunes Version Available]
After revealing the newest MacBook Pro to everyone today at its "Hello Again" event, Apple has now posted a full video of the presentation on its website, allowing anyone who was too busy to watch it live an easy venue to catch up with the presentation on their own time. As usual, Apple is expected to upload the video to YouTube and iTunes at some point later in the day.
Apple always shares a few commercials during its keynotes as well, and today was no different, with six videos hitting its YouTube channel in the minutes following the event's ending. The videos include a focus on Apple's venture into accessibility, and of course deeper dives into all of the features of the all-new 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
- Apple – Accessibility – Sady (with Audio Descriptions)
- Apple – Accessibility – Sady
- MacBook Pro — QWERTY
- MacBook Pro — Reveal
- The new MacBook Pro — Design, Performance and Features
- The new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar – So much to touch
In addition to the videos posted online about the MacBook Pro, you can catch up with all of the news out of the Hello Again event by checking out our list of keynote highlights below, which encompass all of MacRumors' event coverage posted today.
Besides plenty of news articles surrounding the MacBook Pro and Touch Bar, as well as the discontinuation of the MacBook Air, there's also pieces about the new "TV" app coming to tvOS and iOS, and gaming-related announcements, like Minecraft launching on the fourth-generation Apple TV.
MacBook Pro News
- Apple Unveils New 13-Inch and 15-Inch MacBook Pros With Retina 'Touch Bar'
- Apple Unveils Touch Bar Features in New MacBook Pros Including Touch ID
- Microsoft Office Support Coming to Touch Bar on MacBook Pro
- Apple Unveils Successor to MacBook Air With 13-Inch Entry-Level MacBook Pro
- New MacBook Pro Models Now Available for Purchase as Apple Store Comes Back Online
- Apple No Longer Sells a Mac With a CD Drive
- Apple Continues to Sell Base Model 2015 MacBook Pros at Same Price Points
- Apple Teams Up With LG for 4K and 5K Displays Designed for New MacBook Pro
- Apple Updates Final Cut Pro X With Revamped Interface, Magnetic Timeline and Touch Bar Support
- Roundup: Hands-On With Touch Bar on New MacBook Pros
- Apple Releases $49 Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter Alongside New MacBook Pro
- MacBook Pro First Impressions: A Lightweight ‘Engineering Marvel’ With Beautiful Screen
- Apple Updates iMovie, GarageBand, Xcode and iWork Apps With Support for MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- Apple's Phil Schiller: 'We Don't Design for Price, We Design for the Experience'
- Microsoft Offering MacBook Owners Up to $650 Trade-In Credit Toward Surface Pro or Surface Book
- MacBook Pro Shipping Estimates Slip to 3–4 Weeks for Models With Touch Bar
- AMD Details Radeon Pro Graphics in New 15-inch MacBook Pro Models
- Apple Launches New Website to Promote Accessibility Features
- Minecraft is Coming to Apple TV by the End of the Year
- Apple Announces Universal TV App for 'Unified TV Experience'
- Apple Still Offering 2015 13-inch MacBook Air, 11-inch MacBook Air Discontinued
- Everything Apple Announced at Today's 'Hello Again' Mac Event in Under Four Minutes
- Belkin Debuts New Thunderbolt 3 Express Dock HD
Update 10/28/16: Apple has uploaded the full keynote presentation onto iTunes in HD and 1080p.
Serif today announced across-the-board updates for its popular suite of Affinity creative apps, including Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, and the Apple award-winning Affinity Publisher for Mac, all of which were among the first professional creative suites to be optimized for Apple's new M1 chip.
"After another year which saw record numbers of people switching to Affinity, it's exciting to...
We've seen a lot of teasers about the Beats Studio Buds over the past month since they first showed up in Apple's beta software updates, and today they're finally official. The Beats Studio Buds are available to order today in red, white, and black ahead of a June 24 ship date, and they're priced at $149.99.
The Studio Buds are the first Beats-branded earbuds to truly compete with AirPods...
As is tradition, Apple executives Craig Federighi and Greg Joswiak joined Daring Fireball's John Gruber in an episode of The Talk Show to discuss several announcements that Apple made over this weeks WWDC, including iPadOS 15, macOS Monterey, and a large focus around privacy.
Federighi kicks off the conversation discussing the common architecture, now thanks to Apple silicon, across all of...
YouTube is planning to stop supporting its YouTube app on the third-generation Apple TV models, where YouTube has long been available as a channel option.
A 9to5Mac reader received a message about the upcoming app discontinuation, which is set to take place in March.Starting early March, the YouTube app will no longer be available on Apple TV (3rd generation). You can still watch YouTube on...
Adobe this week reminded customers that its Photoshop Sketch and Illustrator Draw apps will no longer be available for download on iOS and Android starting July 19. Adobe plans to stop supporting the apps for existing users on January 10, 2022.
In a support document, Adobe said users can easily migrate to its Fresco app, which combines many Photoshop Sketch and Illustrator Draw drawing and...
Tesla CEO Elon Musk reportedly once demanded that he be made Apple CEO in a brief discussion of a potential acquisition with Apple's current CEO, Tim Cook. The claim comes in a new book titled "Power Play: Tesla, Elon Musk and the Bet of the Century," as reviewed by The Los Angeles Times.
According to the book, during a 2016 phone call between Musk and Cook that touched on the possibility of ...
Apple last week discontinued the original HomePod, marking just over three years on the market for the full-size smart speaker. If you're looking to purchase the larger HomePod before it's completely gone, there are still some options online today.
The biggest retailer with remaining stock on the HomePod is Apple itself, which has the White HomePod for $299.00 on its website. Space Gray is...
Apple this morning announced a digital-only event that will be held on Tuesday, September 14, and if you view the event webpage on an iPhone, you can tap on the logo to open up Apple's Safari AR viewer and you'll see the three-dimensional logo move in real-time in the real world.
Just open up the event site on an iPhone or iPad and tap right on the logo to open up the AR version. The...
Apple today announced the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and the iPhone 11 Max, all-new models that boast improved cameras, and specifically, a dramatic new Night Mode photo feature.
Last year, Google introduced its impressive Night Sight camera mode, a software-based feature that allows users to take detailed pictures in dark environments using Google Pixel smartphones. Apple's new Night...
The iPhone 13 will feature low earth orbit (LEO) satellite communication connectivity to allow users to make calls and send messages in areas without 4G or 5G coverage, according to the reliable analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.
In a note to investors, seen by MacRumors, Kuo explained that the iPhone 13 lineup will feature hardware that is able to connect to LEO satellites. If enabled with the relevant...