Apple Shares Full Video of Today's WWDC Keynote Presentation [Update: YouTube and iTunes Versions Available]
As Apple's Worldwide Developer's Conference keynote has wrapped up, the company this afternoon posted a full video of the event on its website, letting anyone who happened to miss the event catch up in their own time. Apple is expected to upload the full-length video to iTunes and YouTube later in the day.
As usual, Apple shared a few feature-specific videos within the keynote, focusing on app updates to Messages within iOS 10 and new apps like Swift Playgrounds, which we've listed below.
- iOS 10 - Hey Hi Hello
- New Beginnings
In addition to the videos posted online, you can catch up with all of the WWDC 2016 coverage by checking out our list of keynote highlights below, which encompass all of MacRumors' event coverage shared today. Included are detailed articles on the expansive new features of iOS, tvOS, watchOS, and macOS, along with a few more focused tidbit pieces on the robust abilities of apps like Messages and Apple Music as well as new Siri features for macOS.
- Live Coverage of Apple's WWDC 2016 Keynote: iOS 10, macOS 10.12, and More
- Apple Debuts New tvOS Features Including 'Single Sign-On', Enhanced Siri and More
- Apple Announces watchOS 3 With Dock, Control Center, New Watch Faces and Apps, And More-
- Apple Unveils macOS 'Sierra' With New Continuity Features, App Window Tabs, Apple Watch Login, Siri, and More
- Apple Announces iOS 10 With Overhauled Messages App, Rich Notifications, and More
- Apple Watch Gains 'SOS' Emergency Call Feature With WatchOS 3
- Apple Announces 'Breathe' Mindfulness App for Apple Watch
- Apple Announces New Remote App for tvOS and Apple TV
- Apple Pay Coming to the Web With Touch ID Payment Confirmations Via iPhone
- Apple Announces Siri for macOS Sierra With Web and File Searches
- Apple Opens Siri to Third-Party Developers With iOS 10
- Apple Music Revamp in iOS 10 Introduces Colorful Design and Simpler Interface
- Apple Announces Enhanced 'QuickType' Keyboard Functions in iOS 10
- Apple Announces New HomeKit-Enabled 'Home' App in iOS 10
- Apple News Gets Redesign With Simpler Interface, Subscriptions and More
- Apple Reveals 'Swift Playgrounds' Educational Coding App for iPad
- Apple Unveils Multiple New 'Messages' App Features Coming in iOS 10
- Many Preinstalled iOS Apps Such as 'Stocks' Now Deletable in iOS 10
- List of iOS 10 Compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Models
- Sling TV Launches App for Apple TV Following WWDC Announcement
- iOS 10 Tidbits: Individual Read Receipts, Wake Alarm, Music Storage Optimization, and More
- 2016 Apple Design Award Winners Announced: Lara Croft Go, djay Pro, Ulysses Mobile and More
- List of Macs Compatible With macOS Sierra
- Watch Apple's Two-Hour 2016 WWDC Keynote in 7 Minutes
- macOS Sierra Tidbits: Apple File System, RAID Support, and More
Update 6/15/16: Apple has now uploaded the full WWDC keynote to both iTunes (HD and 1080p) and YouTube.
We've seen a lot of teasers about the Beats Studio Buds over the past month since they first showed up in Apple's beta software updates, and today they're finally official. The Beats Studio Buds are available to order today in red, white, and black ahead of a June 24 ship date, and they're priced at $149.99.
The Studio Buds are the first Beats-branded earbuds to truly compete with AirPods...
Apple has been involved in a long-running iPhone trademark dispute in Brazil, which was revived today by IGB Electronica, a Brazilian consumer electronics company that originally registered the "iPhone" name in 2000.
IGB Electronica fought a multi-year battle with Apple in an attempt to get exclusive rights to the "iPhone" trademark, but ultimately lost, and now the case has been brought to...
YouTube is planning to stop supporting its YouTube app on the third-generation Apple TV models, where YouTube has long been available as a channel option.
A 9to5Mac reader received a message about the upcoming app discontinuation, which is set to take place in March.Starting early March, the YouTube app will no longer be available on Apple TV (3rd generation). You can still watch YouTube on...
Google has rolled out picture-in-picture support as an "experimental" feature for YouTube premium subscribers, allowing them to watch video in a small window when the app is closed.
If you're a premium YouTube subscriber looking to try out picture-in-picture, follow these steps: Launch a web browser and sign into your YouTube account at YouTube.com.
Navigate to www.youtube.com/new.
Apple's new macOS Mojave update is not compatible with mid-2010 and mid-2012 Mac Pros with stock GPUs, but it is supported on 2010 and 2012 Mac Pro models that have been upgraded with graphics cards that support Metal.
Apple today shared a new support document that provides a list of graphics cards that are Metal-capable, which will be useful for 2010 and 2012 Mac Pro owners who want to...
Apple has published a FAQ titled "Expanded Protections for Children" which aims to allay users' privacy concerns about the new CSAM detection in iCloud Photos and communication safety for Messages features that the company announced last week. "Since we announced these features, many stakeholders including privacy organizations and child safety organizations have expressed their support of...
During today's earnings call covering the third fiscal quarter of 2021 (second calendar quarter), Apple CFO Luca Maesteri said that Apple is expecting supply constraints to affect the iPhone and the iPad in the coming quarter.
"The supply constraints that we've seen in the June quarter will be higher in the September quarter," said Maestri. The constraints will impact iPhone and iPad sales...
If you unwrapped an Apple product today it likely came with one of the company's first-party Lightning cables, but having an extra on hand is always a good idea, so you can place it in other rooms in your house, in your car, or in a bag when you travel.
For that reason, now's a good time to shop for third-party Lightning cables that are cheaper than Apple's own accessory, but still Made For...
Apple is currently engaged in a cat-and-mouse game with persistent kids looking to circumvent Screen Time restrictions, but the company has been receiving some criticism for not moving quickly enough to lock down some of the loopholes, reports The Washington Post.
A few of the loopholes and ways for parents to shut them down are documented on the site Protect Young Eyes, while these and...
Apple recently dropped the $19.99 fee for OS X Lion and Mountain Lion, making the older Mac updates free to download, reports Macworld.
Apple has kept OS X 10.7 Lion and OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion available for customers who have machines limited to the older software, but until recently, Apple was charging $19.99 to get download codes for the updates.
As of last week, these updates no...