iPhone 15 Pro Expected Next Week With These 12 New Features
Apple is expected to unveil four new iPhone 15 models at its event on Tuesday, September 12, and the devices will likely be available to pre-order starting Friday, September 15. All four models are rumored to be equipped with a USB-C port and the Dynamic Island, while many additional features are expected for the Pro models, including a titanium frame, customizable Action button, A17 Bionic chip, Wi-Fi 6E support, and more.
Below, we have recapped a dozen new features rumored for the iPhone 15 Pro models:
- Titanium frame: Weighs less than the stainless steel frame on previous Pro models
- A17 Bionic chip: Faster, more power efficient, manufactured with a 3nm process
- Action button: Replacing the Ring/Silent switch, can be assigned to various functions
- USB-C port: More common charging standard, faster data transfer speeds
- New color options: Titan Gray, Blue, Silver, and Space Black
- Ultra-thin curved bezels: A thinner border around the screen
- Wi-Fi 6E: Wi-Fi expanded to 6GHz band, faster wireless speeds with supported router
- 8GB of RAM: An additional 2GB of RAM for multitasking
- Periscope telephoto lens: Up to 5x-6x optical zoom, exclusive to iPhone 15 Pro Max
- More repairable design: Following in the footsteps of the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus
- Ultra Wideband improvements: U1 chip upgrade in preparation for the Vision Pro
- SIM card slot removed in more countries: France and potentially others
Multiple reports have indicated that the iPhone 15 Pro models will cost $100 to $200 more than iPhone 14 Pro models in the United States.
For now, these are the key rumors for the iPhone 15 Pro models before they are unveiled next week. With around a week to go until Apple announces the iPhone 15 series, it is possible that additional features and changes will surface.