Deals: Samsung's Week-Long Event Expands With New Sales on 4K and 8K TVs

Samsung today refreshed its "Discover Samsung" event with new discounts on monitors and more markdowns on TVs. All of these sales can be found directly on Samsung's website, and if you want more monitor-focused deals be sure to visit our post from Monday.

samsung new orangeNote: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Samsung. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

This time we're focusing on TV-related deals offered by Samsung, with up to $3,000 off select TVs during the event. You'll find both 4K and 8K TVs with notable markdowns, as well as Samsung soundbars and a 4K laser projector on sale.

A few highlights of the sale are markdowns on Samsung's QN90B Neo QLED 4K Smart TVs, starting at $999.99 for the 43-inch model, down from $1,199.99. In total, you can save up to $2,200 on these models. Additionally, there's the cheaper Q60B QLED 4K TVs available from $429.99 for 43-inch sets.

Remember to check out every category during the event if you're interested in smartwatches and audio, tablets and computers, or monitors and memory. Each of these categories have plenty of deals going on this week, as well as highlighted deals of the day that will expire at the end of the day.

Keep up with all of this week's best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

iPhone 16 Pro Max Generic Feature 2

5 Biggest Changes Rumored for iPhone 16 Pro Max

Tuesday May 21, 2024 7:29 am PDT by

Andronicus Avatar

8k...LOL

There isn't a TV in the world worth $1000 plus.
Ooooh buddy, hard disagree. My LG C1 paired with my 4K Blu-ray player is ? ?. But yah different strokes for different folks.
Sorinut Avatar
8k...LOL

There isn't a TV in the world worth $1000 plus.
compwiz1202 Avatar
When I see savings up to $3k, I don't even want to look at the price.

Actually that one seems like a good deal for what it is, but I would still never pay that much for a TV.
orbital~debris Avatar
Would get an LG OLED instead.
Wonderful!
Andronicus Avatar

I don't know if I've just been unlucky with Samsung TV's, but I don't think I'll ever buy another one. I bought one of their last non-"smart" HD sets and after 18-24 months horizontal lines started to die out. I figured it was on me for buying old stock to avoid the "smart" TV's or maybe it got more use than I remembered.

I then bought one of their current 4k "smart" TV's and by circumstance it didn't get much use. Just the same, after 18-24 months horizontal lines started to die out.

Also, when new, the smart features ran well enough that I didn't immediately buy a 4k Apple TV for it. However, it seems like they push out over the air updates to the software because the experience has considerably slowed down to the point of being noticeable and unpleasant.

Edit: both were purchased through Amazon
I’ve had the same issue with their tvs. And I’ve also had a fridge and washer/dryer set both crap out after a few years. I’m done buying anything Samsung.
k1121j Avatar
Hahah the save up to amount's are more then I would pay for a TV.