Deals: Samsung's Week-Long Event Expands With New Sales on 4K and 8K TVs
Samsung today refreshed its "Discover Samsung" event with new discounts on monitors and more markdowns on TVs. All of these sales can be found directly on Samsung's website, and if you want more monitor-focused deals be sure to visit our post from Monday.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Samsung. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
This time we're focusing on TV-related deals offered by Samsung, with up to $3,000 off select TVs during the event. You'll find both 4K and 8K TVs with notable markdowns, as well as Samsung soundbars and a 4K laser projector on sale.
A few highlights of the sale are markdowns on Samsung's QN90B Neo QLED 4K Smart TVs, starting at $999.99 for the 43-inch model, down from $1,199.99. In total, you can save up to $2,200 on these models. Additionally, there's the cheaper Q60B QLED 4K TVs available from $429.99 for 43-inch sets.
- The Frame QLED 4K TVs (2022 Models) - Save up to $800
- QLED 4K TVs - Save up to $1,400
- The Terrace Outdoor QLED 4K TVs - Save up to $2,000
- Neo QLED 4K TVs (2022 Models) - Save up to $2,200
- Neo QLED 8K TVs (2022 Models) - Save up to $3,000
- The Premiere 4K Smart Laser Projector - $699.99, down from $799.99
- Q Series Soundbars - Save up to $500
- Ultra Slim Soundbar - Save $200
Remember to check out every category during the event if you're interested in smartwatches and audio, tablets and computers, or monitors and memory. Each of these categories have plenty of deals going on this week, as well as highlighted deals of the day that will expire at the end of the day.
Keep up with all of this week's best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.