Apple Cuts Trade-In Value of iPhone, Mac, Apple Watch, and iPad Models
Apple has once again adjusted the maximum trade-in values of iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac models, lowering the amount customers can receive when trading in their existing devices for one of the company's newer products.
The old and updated iPhone trade-in values can be found below.
- iPhone 12 Pro Max: Up to $600, down from $650
- iPhone 12 Pro: Up to $500, down from $550
- iPhone 12: Up to $400, down from $420
- iPhone 12 miin: Up to $300, down from $320
- 2nd generation iPhone SE: Up to $140, down from $150
- iPhone 11 Pro Max: Up to $400, down from $420
- iPhone 11 Pro: Up to $300, down from $350
- iPhone 11: Up to $230, down from $300
- iPhone XS Max: Up to $220, down from $250
- iPhone XS: Up to $170, down from $200
- iPhone XR: Up to $160, down from $200
- iPhone X: Up to $150, down from $170
- iPhone 8 Plus: Up to $140, down from $160
- iPhone 8: Up to $90, down from $100
- iPhone 6s Plus: Up to $40, down from $50
- iPhone 6s: Up to $25, down from $30
Apple also updated trade-in values for the Mac, iPad, and Apple Watch, which can be seen below.
- iMac Pro: Up to $1350, down from $1500
- iMac: Up to $830, down from $850
- Mac Pro: Up to $1800, down from $2000
- Mac mini: Up to $400, down from $450
- iPad Pro: Up to $555, down from $655
- iPad Air: Up to $275, down from $290
- iPad: Up to $180, down from $190
- iPad mini: Up to $185, down from $200
- Apple Watch SE: Up to $105, down from $120
- Apple Watch Series 5: Up to $115, down from $120
- Apple Watch Series 4: Up to $75, down from $85
- Apple Watch Series 3: Up to $40, down from $50
As a reminder, the prices listed on Apple's trade-in websites are only estimates. The actual trade-in value will vary depending on device condition. Apple periodically changes trade-in values and more information can be seen on Apple's website.
The iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max will use a new ultra-low energy microprocessor allowing certain features like the new capacitive solid-state buttons to remain functional even when the handset is powered off or the battery has run out, according to a source that shared details on the MacRumors forums.
CAD-based render of new solid-state buttons on iPhone 15 Pro models The source of this rumor is ...
Apple today announced that its 34th annual Worldwide Developers Conference will take place from Monday, June 5 to Friday, June 9. Like WWDC 2020, 2021, and 2022, WWDC 2023 will be an online event for the most part, and it will be open to all developers at no cost. Subscribe to the MacRumors YouTube channel for more videos. Apple will provide online sessions and labs, which will allow...
iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max models are rumored to feature a customizable Action button like the Apple Watch Ultra, according to a MacRumors forum member who leaked accurate details about the Dynamic Island on iPhone 14 Pro models last year.
The source claimed the Action button will replace the Ring/Silent switch that has been included on every iPhone model since 2007. They did not...
Apple today released iOS 16.4, the fourth major update to the iOS 16 operating system that initially came out last September. iOS 16.4 comes two months after the launch of iOS 16.3, an update that added Security Keys for Apple ID.
iOS 16.4 and iPadOS 16.4 can be downloaded on eligible iPhones and iPads over-the-air by going to Settings > General > Software Update. It can take a few minutes...
Apple today published a support document explaining why it decided to release a standalone Apple Music Classical app for classical music.
In short, Apple says the app was designed to support classical music's complex metadata:Classical music is different. It has longer and more detailed titles, multiple artists for each work, and hundreds of recordings of well-known pieces. The Apple Music...
Apple today seeded the first betas of upcoming iOS 16.5 and iPadOS 16.5 updates to developers for testing purposes, with the software coming a day after the launch of iOS 16.4 and iPadOS 16.4.
Registered developers can opt in to the betas by opening up the Settings app, going to Software Update, tapping on the "Beta Updates" option and toggling on the iOS 16 Developer Beta. Note that an...
Apple has made the option to upgrade to new Home architecture available again with the release of iOS 16.4, iPadOS 16.4, and macOS Ventura 13.3, after it temporarily pulled the update in December.
After updating Apple devices to the latest software, users can once again opt to upgrade any homes set up in the Home app to the new Home architecture, which Apple says brings faster, more reliable ...
Top Rated Comments