Apple Rolls Out New Spring Accessories Including Colorful iPhone Cases, Apple Watch Bands, and AirTags Holders

As is typical for Apple event days, there are now a wide array of new accessories available on Apple.com for iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and more.

iPhone

Starting with Silicone Cases for the iPhone 12, 12 Pro, and 12 Pro Max there are four new colors: Amethyst, Capri Blue, Cantaloupe, and Pistachio. You'll find the same new colors for iPhone 12 mini.

iphone 12 spring cases
Leather Cases for iPhone 12, 12 Pro, and 12 Pro Max include one new color: Deep Violet. iPhone 12 mini also has this color.

accessories stuff
The iPhone Leather Wallet now comes in Arizona; the iPhone 12 Pro Max and 12 mini Leather Sleeve both now come in Deep Violet.

iPad

The major new ‌iPad‌ accessory is the Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro in White for $349.00 (12.9-inch).

ipad pro
Otherwise, we're seeing the usual collection of new spring colors. The Smart Folio for iPad Air is now available in Mallard Green and Electric Orange. It runs for $79.00.

The Smart Folio for 11-inch iPad Pro is now available in White, Mallard Green, and Electric Orange. It runs for $79.00.

ipad cases
Similarly, the Smart Folio for 12.9-inch iPad Pro is now available in White, Mallard Green, and Electric Orange. It runs for $79.00.

The Smart Cover for iPad has all of the same new colors: White, Mallard Green, and Electric Orange. It runs for $49.00.

Last for iPads, the Smart Cover for iPad mini now comes in Mallard Green and Electric Orange as well. It runs for $39.00.

AirTags

There are quite a few new accessories for AirTags. You can get a Leather Key Ring for $35, Leather Loop for $39, Loop for $29, Hermès Key Ring for $349, Hermès Luggage Tag for $449, and Hermès Bag Charm for $299.

Apple airtag accessories 042021 big carousel 1
There's also a Belkin Secure Holder with Strap for $12.95, and a Belkin Secure Holder with Key Ring for $12.95.

Apple Watch

Of course, Apple Watch has also gained a ton of new band colors. Starting with the Solo Loop, there's Tomales Blue, Pistachio, and Cantaloupe.

solo loop
Braided Loop now has Electric Orange, Pistachio, and Pink Punch.

Sport Band now comes in Mallard Green, Cantaloupe, and Capri Blue.

sport band
Sport Loop comes in Sea Salt, Sunflower, Abyss, Olive, and (Product)RED.

sport loops
Nike Sport Band comes in Chlorine Blue/Green Glow, Hasta/Light Silver, and Ironstone/Black.

nike sport loop
Leather now includes a new Chalk Leather Link band.

Hermès has the Noir/Bleu Saphir Jumping Single Tour, Rouge de Coeur Jumping Single Tour, Kraft/Rouge de Coeur Jumping Single Tour, Orange/Rose Mexico Jumping Single Tour, and Bleu Saphir/Orange Jumping Single Tour.

new hermes
Lastly, there's the Hermès Rose Mexico Swift Leather Attelage Double Tour, Bleu Saphir Swift Leather Attelage Double Tour, Blanc Swift Leather Attelage Double Tour, and Noir Swift Leather Attelage Double Tour.

ericg301 Avatar

Nice colors! I never got one of these cases for my 12 Pro Max because I was hoping they’d release a color like the pale green. Pistachio? (They must laugh their butts off picking these names).

Just in time for Mother’s Day, dear, if you’re reading this! ?
you've never had pistachio ice cream?
pistachio ice cream - Google Search ('https://www.google.com/search?q=pistachio+ice+cream&safe=off&sxsrf=ALeKk01OnGXDT7SUeCmpWsyTwHEVStJFFw:1618944240499&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwigq_aivY3wAhXHGs0KHRdcAFAQ_AUoAnoECAEQBA&biw=1217&bih=881')
5105973 Avatar

Just in time for Mother’s Day, dear, if you’re reading this! ?
Mrjetsondc Avatar
I can’t wait to get this case.

Also, I need an iPhone 12 please.
Sir_Macs_A_Lot Avatar

I can’t wait to get this case.

Also, I need an iPhone 12 please.
I need one too. (Still rocking the 6 Plus). But I've waited this long. Might as well hold out for iPhone 13 in the fall.
5105973 Avatar

you've never had pistachio ice cream?
I have, but I have a sort of mental block with color names. I can only handle the basic color names and a qualifier like “light” or “dark”.

I actually thought for a minute the cantaloupe was the green one, because I got my brain cells crossed for a bit and was thinking about honeydew melons. I’m always confusing those two. :rolleyes:

Nothing drives me crazier than having to shop for makeup or fashions or paint and have to deal with the names given to colors.

If there’s a number assigned to the color then I’m happy. Moonlight ivory doesn’t tell me jack. I assume that means it’s a light color or some variant of white. But just give me the SKU number. I don’t want to sit there and have to Google what a Persimmon is to know what color I’m supposed to be dealing with.
4487549 Avatar

Pistachio? (They must laugh their butts off picking these names).
Must be some Bojack fans at Apple that named one color Cantaloupe but chose "Pistachio" over the obvious Honeydew (the Jared Leto of fruits).