Today you can get Apple's 13-inch M1 MacBook Pro (512GB) for $1,349.99, down from $1,499.00 on Amazon. You'll see this price at the checkout screen after an automatic coupon worth $50 is applied.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
This sale is only available for the Silver color option on Amazon, and it's in stock and ready to ship. At a total of $150 off the original price, this is a new best-ever price on this M1 MacBook Pro.
If anyone's on the hunt for the entry level version of the M1 MacBook Pro, Amazon does have the 256GB model at its typical sale price of $1,199.99, down from $1,299.00. There's no checkout coupon for this one, and it's also only being discounted in the Silver color option.
You can find even more discounts on other MacBooks by visiting our Best Deals guide for MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. In this guide we track the steepest discounts for the newest MacBook models every week, so be sure to bookmark it and check back often if you're shopping for a new Apple notebook.
Update: This deal has now expired.
Top Rated Comments
I doubt the low end options will get a big refresh anytime soon.
The "new" MacBooks coming out later this year will be the actual "Pros" so expect somewhere close to 2000$ starting price.
My (wild) speculations:
- new chips will be based on the A15 design (the next iPhone will be released just a few months later)
- base "M2" with similar spec as the M1 and a 10-20% performance bump in the base 24" iMac and 14" MacBook(Pro?Air?Nada?)
- "M2X" as BTO on 24" iMac/ 14" MB and base 16" MBP and 32" iMac
- maybe an "M2Z" as BTO for the above
- maybe some "M2?" for spacegrey MacMini
- M1 Macs will stay on sale well into 2022