In a follow-up announcement today, Feral revealed an April 12 release date for the title as well as pricing and the official system requirements that Mac owners will need in order to run the game at an acceptable performance.
As well as AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards, Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration will support the following Intel integrated graphics cards: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 540, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 550, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 and Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650.
Feral says the game will be supported on the following Macs:
- All 13-inch MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15-inch MacBook Pros released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
- All 21.5-inch iMacs released since Late 2017
- All 27-inch iMacs released since Late 2013 (models with an Nvidia GT 755M graphics card are not officially supported)*
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
*Late 2012 models with a 2GB Nvidia 680MX graphics cards are also supported.
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration can be pre-ordered on the Feral Store for $59.99, which includes the base game and all the DLC ever released for it. It's also worth checking your Mac's hard disk space before purchasing the game: Customers who download it from the Mac App Store will need 37GB of available storage, while purchases from Steam will come in at a less weightier 27GB.