Apple Watch Launches in New Zealand, Russia and Turkey on July 31
Apple has announced that the Apple Watch will be available for purchase on the Apple Online Store in New Zealand, Russia and Turkey starting July 31 after 7:01 AM local time.
Turkish customers should also have the option of in-store pickup at one of two physical Apple Store locations at the Zorlu Center and Akasya Shopping Center in Istanbul.
Apple Watch will now be available in over 20 countries, including the United States, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Japan, Hong Kong, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
- Apple Watch Sport: NZ$599 to NZ$699
- Apple Watch: NZ$949 to NZ$1,949
- Apple Watch Edition: NZ$17,500 to NZ$30,000
- Apple Watch Sport: 23,990 RUB to 27,990 RUB
- Apple Watch: 37,990 RUB to 78,990 RUB
- Apple Watch Edition: 660,000 RUB to 1,120,000 RUB
- Apple Watch Sport: 1,249 TRY to 1,399 TRY
- Apple Watch: 1,999 TRY to 3,899 TRY
- Apple Watch Edition: 34,000 TRY to 56,000 TRY
Top Rated Comments
But I can understand Apple's reasoning - a launch in a massive market like Austria would probably overwhelm Apple's supply chain.
Ive heard a lot of hate! A lot! A lot of people say they regret it. But I don't care. Because the people I've talked to in person that have one have all loved it.
So you know ... Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.