Deals: New AirPods Pro 2 With USB-C Already on Sale for $199.99 ($49 Off)

Apple's new AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C/MagSafe Charging Case haven't even launched yet, and Amazon already has a $49 discount on the earbuds. You can get them for $199.99, down from $249.00 as a pre-order on Amazon.

Airpods Pro 2 Discount Feature Warm GreenNote: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

This is a very quick discount on the new AirPods Pro 2, matching one of the most consistent deals we've tracked for most of the year on the Lightning/MagSafe Charging Case model. The new AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C/MagSafe Charging Case will launch on Friday, September 22.

There are a few minor changes to the AirPods Pro 2 besides the addition of USB-C, including additional dust resistance and support for lossless audio with the Vision Pro headset. Apple doesn't sell the USB-C/MagSafe Charging Case separately, so if you want USB-C support you'll have to purchase a full new set of earbuds.

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

iOS 17

Apple Sheds More Light on iOS 17.5 Bug That Resurfaced Deleted Photos

Friday May 24, 2024 2:36 am PDT by

darngooddesign Avatar

No lightning no buy.
Don’t worry, there will be nice deals when retailers clear out their stock of lightning APP2s.
elimporta2 Avatar
They have been on BestBuy for a while at that price. Cheaper than Amazon for me because for some reason Amazon charges more taxes than BestBuy for the same item/Price.

Attachment Image
Born Again Avatar
I love my airpod pro 2 (lightnings)

They work well with normal ears and don’t fall out.

Too bad they don’t sell the case separately.

I’m so over lightning.
eas Avatar
Well crud. Apple just shipped my pre-order. I didn't think they'd be discounted so much so soon.
CWallace Avatar

I’m curious as to how much better the ANC is on these vs. the original pros. I always hear “up to 2x better”, but is that true? Very tempting.
When I upgraded from APP1 to APP2 I was massively impressed both by how much better they sounded and how superior the noise cancellation was in most instances. About the only area where it falls down is when in a very strong wind (I live in the high desert so when listening to podcasts when walking to my mailbox in a 20-30 knot wind the noise is prominent, but I do not need to raise the volume to compensate).
RaceJunkie Avatar
I wish I was one of those people that can walk around with these all day long and they never fall out. I have tried so many times to use these but just can't make them stay in my ears when I'm walking around or outside.