Short-Form Sports Docuseries 'Greatness Code' Coming to Apple TV+
Apple today announced the upcoming launch of "Greatness Code," a new short-form sports docuseries that will feature stories from athletes like LeBron James, Tom Brady, Shaun White, Usain Bolt, and more.
"Greatness Code" was co-produced by Uninterrupted and Religion of Sports, and was directed by Gotham Chopra. The first season will feature seven mini episodes, each examining a pivotal moment that defined an athlete's career. Episodes feature the following athletes:
- Four-time NBA MVP, three-time NBA champion and two-time Olympic gold medalist LeBron James
- Six-time Super Bowl champion and four-time Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady
- Olympic gold medalist and co-captain of the US Women's National Soccer Team Alex Morgan
- Record-holding Olympic gold medalist snowboarder Shaun White
- World's fastest man and eight-time Olympic champion Usain Bolt
- Five-time Olympic gold medalist and 15-time world champion swimmer Katie Ledecky
- 11-time world champion surfer Kelly Slater
"Greatness Code" is set to premiere exclusively on Apple TV+ on Friday, July 10. It will join other documentary-style content such as "Home," and "The Beastie Boys Story."
Apple TV+ provides original movies and TV shows for $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year, plus there's a free year of service for those who have recently purchased an Apple device. For those who don't qualify for the free year, Apple offers a one-week free trial. Check out our step-by-step instructions for getting up and running from various devices.