Short-Form Sports Docuseries 'Greatness Code' Coming to Apple TV+
Apple today announced the upcoming launch of "Greatness Code," a new short-form sports docuseries that will feature stories from athletes like LeBron James, Tom Brady, Shaun White, Usain Bolt, and more.
"Greatness Code" was co-produced by Uninterrupted and Religion of Sports, and was directed by Gotham Chopra. The first season will feature seven mini episodes, each examining a pivotal moment that defined an athlete's career. Episodes feature the following athletes:
- Four-time NBA MVP, three-time NBA champion and two-time Olympic gold medalist LeBron James
- Six-time Super Bowl champion and four-time Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady
- Olympic gold medalist and co-captain of the US Women's National Soccer Team Alex Morgan
- Record-holding Olympic gold medalist snowboarder Shaun White
- World's fastest man and eight-time Olympic champion Usain Bolt
- Five-time Olympic gold medalist and 15-time world champion swimmer Katie Ledecky
- 11-time world champion surfer Kelly Slater
"Greatness Code" is set to premiere exclusively on Apple TV+ on Friday, July 10. It will join other documentary-style content such as "Home," and "The Beastie Boys Story."
Apple TV+ provides original movies and TV shows for $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year, plus there's a free year of service for those who have recently purchased an Apple device. For those who don't qualify for the free year, Apple offers a one-week free trial. Check out our step-by-step instructions for getting up and running from various devices.
Top Rated Comments
A few weeks and a few months go by and people start changing their tune. Like, I get Apple makes mistakes and is far from perfect, but did y’all really think this platform wouldn’t take off? Lol. They invested sooo much money into it and brought in so much talent.
At least some of you can admit that you were wrong, which is nice.
That’s the great thing about these streaming services, you can cancel and re-subscribe at your own will depending on what content do you want to watch at any given time!