Deals: B&H Photo Discounts 2019 iMac, MacBook Pro, and iPad Air by Up to $200

B&H Photo has a trio of new deals today, offering discounts on an iMac, MacBook Pro, and iPad Air from 2019. All of the deals are among the best prices online for each of these devices.

bhphoto mac saleNote: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with B&H Photo. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

To start, you can get the 21.5-inch iMac from early 2019 for $1,099.00, down from $1,299.00. This is the model with a Retina 4K Display, 3.6GHz Intel Core i3 processor, 8GB RAM, and a 1TB HDD. This rivals the best price we're seeing online right now for this model, and makes for a solid price for an entry-level iMac.

For the MacBook Pro, B&H Photo is discounting the 13-inch model with a Touch Bar from mid 2019 to $1,349.00, down from $1,499.00. This model includes a 1.4GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and a 256GB SSD. This is currently the best price for this model online, and if you want an upgraded 2.4GHz Intel Core i5 processor you'll find it priced at $1,649.00 ($150 off) at B&H.

Lastly, you can get the 10.5-inch iPad Air (64GB, cellular, gold) from early 2019 for $499.00, down from $629.00. iPad Air sales have been infrequent lately and this is among the best prices online, and just about $20 off from the lowest we've ever seen this model discounted.

You can find even more of the best sales for all of Apple's products in our Best Deals guides for MacBook, iMac, and iPad.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

iPhone 15 Pro Cameras

iPhone 17 Pro Max Will Be First Model to Feature Three 48MP Cameras

Thursday July 11, 2024 12:20 am PDT by
Beyond iPhone 13 Better Blue Face ID Single Camera Hole

10 Reasons to Wait for Next Year's iPhone 17

Monday July 8, 2024 5:00 am PDT by
maxresdefault

Apple's AirPods Pro 2 vs. Samsung's Galaxy Buds3 Pro

Saturday July 13, 2024 8:00 am PDT by
Samsung this week introduced its latest earbuds, the Galaxy Buds3 Pro, which look quite a bit like Apple's AirPods Pro 2. Given the similarities, we thought we'd compare Samsung's new earbuds to the AirPods Pro. Subscribe to the MacRumors YouTube channel for more videos. Design wise, you could potentially mistake Samsung's Galaxy Buds3 Pro for the AirPods Pro. The Buds3 Pro have the same...
iPhone 16 Pro Front Update Blue

iPhone 16 Pro Rumored to Support 40W Fast Charging and 20W MagSafe

Wednesday July 10, 2024 3:57 am PDT by
Apple's forthcoming iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max will support 40W wired fast charging and 20W MagSafe charging, claims a rumor currently swirling around China. Right now, iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro models are capable of up to 27W peak charging speeds with an appropriate USB-C power adapter, while official MagSafe chargers from Apple and authorized third parties can wirelessly charge...

WannaGoMac Avatar
Wait it out. We haven’t even begun to see markdown on products. as depression takes hold retailers are going to have fire sales all over, unfortunately
EchoplexSE Avatar
I just got the 4k iMac and I love it but I will say that the hard drive that Apple ships with it should be criminal, I hooked it up to a Samsung X5 and boot from that..now it flys. Both are currently on sale at Best Buy, at least the last time I looked.

Attachment Image
fbr$ Avatar
The "Air" in the "iPad Air" name means that it has "air" instead of RAM inside it... 3GB of RAM, it's a shame!
QCassidy352 Avatar

Yeah I’d love an imac (my mac is pushing 7 years old) but this is exactly the problem. None of the standard iMac configurations come with a SSD (Not doing a mechanical HD in 2020 on a machine I want to last 5+ years), which means there’s never a 3rd party sale that’s worth anything to me.

I have some hope for an all-SSD lineup when it gets refreshed, given the recent doubling of base storage in the 16” MBP, Mac mini, and MacBook Air, but who knows when the imac will be refreshed.
EchoplexSE Avatar

Criminal? Really? The average person would not be able to tell the difference.
There’s no excuse for putting a 5,400 drive in a desktop computer, the performance is abysmal. When you click settings and you have to wait 5 or more seconds for it to load in 2020, you made a poor product. If I wasn’t booting it from the external drive I’d have returned it
MarkAtl Avatar

My worst purchase was the 2014 base Mac Mini. It was so infuriating that I swapped in a SSD.