Apple's Black Friday Event Begins in Australia: Up to $320 Apple Store Gift Card With Select Products
Apple's four-day Black Friday shopping event is now live in Australia and New Zealand, offering customers free Apple Store gift cards worth up to A$320 or NZ$320 with the purchase of select new Apple products.
The gift card amounts are as follows in Australia and New Zealand:
- $320 for 13-inch MacBook Pro, iMac, or iMac Pro
- $160 for MacBook Air
- $160 for iPad Pro
- $160 for Beats Studio3 Wireless
- $80 for SIM-free iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone XR
- $80 for 10.5-inch iPad Air or iPad mini 5
- $80 for HomePod
- $80 for Beats Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats3 Wireless, or Powerbeats Pro
- $40 for Apple Watch Series 3, regular AirPods, Apple TV 4K, or Apple TV HD
Based on that, gift card amounts in the U.S. should be around the following:
- $200 for 13-inch MacBook Pro, iMac, or iMac Pro
- $100 for MacBook Air
- $100 for iPad Pro
- $100 for Beats Studio3 Wireless
- $50 for SIM-free iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone XR
- $50 for 10.5-inch iPad Air or iPad mini 5
- $50 for HomePod
- $50 for Beats Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats3 Wireless, or Powerbeats Pro
- $25 for Apple Watch Series 3, regular AirPods, Apple TV 4K, or Apple TV HD
Apple is not offering gift cards for its latest products, including the 16-inch MacBook Pro, AirPods Pro, iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro models, or Apple Watch Series 5 models, while the Mac mini, iPod touch, old Mac Pro, refurbished products, education-discounted products, and carrier-locked iPhones are also ineligible.
The offer is available via Apple.com in each country and at Apple Stores in Australia through December 2, which is Cyber Monday, an increasingly popular online-focused shopping holiday that follows Black Friday.
Apple will extend its Black Friday shopping event to the United States, Canada, and many European countries as the clock turns to Friday around the world. Last year, Apple offered gift cards worth up to $200 in the United States.
Black Friday marks one of the few times in a year that Apple offers deals on its products, but as usual, better deals can be found elsewhere. Be sure to read our Black Friday roundup for the latest offers from third-party resellers on the latest iPhones and iPads, the 16-inch MacBook Pro, AirPods Pro, and more.
Apple has shared full terms and conditions on its website.
Top Rated Comments
I really wish Apple were prepared to provide decent 'new item' deals ahead of Christmas.