In the market for an iPhone? Here's a breakdown of all the currently shipping iPhones from Apple.
Apple's Black Friday Event Begins in US, Offers Up to $200 Apple Store Gift Card With Select Products
Apple Store gift card values:
- iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, and old MacBook Air without a Retina display: $200
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro: $100
- iPad mini 4 and sixth-generation 9.7-inch iPad: $50
- SIM-free iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus: $50
- Apple Watch Series 3 models: $50
- HomePod: $50
- Apple TV 4K and fourth-generation Apple TV: $25
- Beats Solo3, Powerbeats3, and Studio3: $50
What doesn't qualify:
- Apple's latest products, including the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, new MacBook Air with Retina display, new Mac mini, Apple Watch Series 4 models, and new 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models
- Refurbished products
- Apple products purchased with educational discount
- iPhones purchased via iPhone Upgrade Program
- Non-SIM-free iPhones
- Special edition Beats headphones
Apple's event is also live in the United Kingdom, France, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and select other countries.
Black Friday marks one of the few times in a year that Apple offers deals on its products. Be sure to read our Black Friday roundup for several other deals on Apple products and accessories, with larger discounts in many cases.