In the market for an iPhone? Here's a breakdown of all the currently shipping iPhones from Apple.
Apple Refreshes 'Start Something New' Campaign Worldwide
"Start Something New" features a gallery of nearly a dozen paintings, photos, drawings, short films and other pieces of creative work made by artists using Apple products and apps, ranging from the Apple Pencil, iMac and iPad Air 2 to Adobe After Effects, Darkroom and Procreate.
Apple has also shared individual profiles for each new work and artist on its website:
- Painting fluid landscapes by Lu Jun, China
- Painting with dots by Lieu Nguyen, Vietnam
- Chasing wild vistas by Emma Phillips, Australia
- Illustrating nature through its details by Tiffany Bozic, USA
- Drawing with light by Darren Pearson, USA
- Shooting from a new perspective by Bernhard Lang, Germany
- Visualizing the power of gravity by Greg Barth, UK
- Cultivating a different kind of rose by Kahori Maki, Japan
- Composing a sense of wonder by Jake Sargeant, USA
- Seeking color in the streets by Brian Lotti, USA
- Capturing the texture of movement by William Hundley, USA
Apple ran a nearly identical campaign in December 2014, starting in Japan and later expanding to the U.S. and other countries.