Apple Shares Full Video of Today's WWDC Keynote Presentation [Update: YouTube Version Now Available]
With Apple's big Worldwide Developers Conference keynote wrapped up, the company has posted a full video of the event on its website, letting viewers who missed the keynote watch all the announcements on their own time. Apple also shared the keynote on iTunes (HD and 1080p) and should upload the full-length video to YouTube soon.
During the keynote, Apple also shared several videos on Apple Music and a video on the App Store, which we've listed below.
- Apple Music - Music needed a home...so we built it one.
- Apple Music - Worldwide
- Apple Music - History of Sound
- The App Effect
Along with the videos, you can also check out our full list of media event highlights below, featuring all of MacRumors event coverage. The list includes posts with details on what Apple announced and in-depth posts on specific features that we added throughout the day.
- Live Coverage of Apple's WWDC 2015 Keynote: iOS 9, OS X 10.11, Apple Music, and More
- Apple Announces OS X El Capitan With Split View, Contextual Spotlight, Updated Apps and More, Launches in Fall
- Apple Announces Metal for OS X El Capitan
- Apple Pay Coming to the United Kingdom Next Month, Discover Card Support Arriving This Fall
- Apple Introduces 'News' App to Bring Personalized Stories to iOS 9
- Apple Announces Multitasking Experiences for iPad with iOS 9
- Apple Announces Swift 2, Open Source for iOS, OS X and Linux
- App Store Surpasses 100 Billion Lifetime Downloads
- Apple Announces 'Apple Music' With 'Beats 1' Live Radio Station, Launches June 30 for $9.99/Month
- Apple Announces watchOS 2 With Native Apps, Third-Party Complications, and More
- Apple Announces iOS 9 With Proactive Siri, Maps Transit, iPad Multitasking and More
- Apple Merges iOS, WatchOS and Mac Developer Programs
- 'Move to iOS' App Allows for No Hassle Android-to-iOS Data Transfer
- Dedicated iCloud Drive App Included Within Settings of iOS 9
- Apple Confirms Activation Lock Safety Feature for watchOS 2
- iOS 9 Tidbits: Battery Saving Features, Search for Settings, Keyboard Changes, Email Attachments, and More
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan Runs on All Macs Capable of Running Yosemite
- Apple Music to Support Saving Playlists and Songs for Offline Listening
Update 6/15/15: Apple has now uploaded the full WWDC video to YouTube.
Apple says iOS 16.4 is coming in the spring, which began this week. In his Sunday newsletter, Bloomberg's Mark Gurman said the update should be released "in the next three weeks or so," meaning a public release is likely in late March or early April.
iOS 16.4 remains in beta testing and introduces a handful of new features and changes for the iPhone. Below, we have recapped five new features ...
As previously rumored, the next-generation iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max will feature a unified volume button and a mute button, according to leaked CAD images shared in a video on the Chinese version of TikTok and posted to Twitter by ShrimpApplePro.
Instead of separate buttons for volume up and volume down, the iPhone 15 Pro models are expected to have a single elongated button for...
The iOS 16.4 update that is set to be released to the public in the near future includes voice isolation for cellular calls, according to notes that Apple shared today.
Apple says that Voice Isolation will prioritize your voice and block out the ambient noise around you, making for clearer phone calls where you can better hear the person you're chatting with and vice versa.
The iOS 16.4 release candidate version that was provided to developers today appears to hint at a new set of AirPods that could be coming in the near future. According to @aaronp613, the beta features references to AirPods that have a model number of A3048 and an AirPods case with a model number of A2968.
There have been no rumors that new AirPods are on the horizon, and it is early for...
Nothing today announced the launch of its second-generation wireless earbuds, the Nothing Ear (2), which offer many of the same features as Apple's AirPods Pro 2 at a lower price point. We went hands-on with the Ear (2) earbuds to see whether they're a viable alternative to the AirPods Pro 2 for those who want to save some cash.
The Ear (2) earbuds are the successor to the Nothing Ear (1),...
Apple today seeded the release candidate versions of upcoming iOS 16.4 and iPadOS 16.4 updates to developers for testing purposes, with the software coming a week after the launch of the fourth betas. The RCs mark the final version of the software that will be provided to the public in the near future. Registered developers are able to download the iOS 16.4 and iPadOS 16.4 updates...
Apple is tracking the attendance of its employees at offices using badge records in order to ensure they are coming in at least three times a week, according to Platformer's Zoë Schiffer.
Since April 2022, Apple employees have been operating on a hybrid home/office work policy as part of a gradual return strategy following the pandemic, with staff required to work from the office at least...
While the iPhone 15 series is still around six months away from launching, there have already been plenty of rumors about the devices. Many new features and changes have been rumored for the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max in particular.
Below, we have recapped 10 changes rumored for iPhone 15 Pro models that are not expected to be available on the standard iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus:A1...
Top Rated Comments