Apple Shares Full Video of Today's WWDC Keynote Presentation [Update: YouTube Version Now Available]
With Apple's big Worldwide Developers Conference keynote wrapped up, the company has posted a full video of the event on its website, letting viewers who missed the keynote watch all the announcements on their own time. Apple also shared the keynote on iTunes (HD and 1080p) and should upload the full-length video to YouTube soon.
During the keynote, Apple also shared several videos on Apple Music and a video on the App Store, which we've listed below.
- Apple Music - Music needed a home...so we built it one.
- Apple Music - Worldwide
- Apple Music - History of Sound
- The App Effect
Along with the videos, you can also check out our full list of media event highlights below, featuring all of MacRumors event coverage. The list includes posts with details on what Apple announced and in-depth posts on specific features that we added throughout the day.
- Live Coverage of Apple's WWDC 2015 Keynote: iOS 9, OS X 10.11, Apple Music, and More
- Apple Announces OS X El Capitan With Split View, Contextual Spotlight, Updated Apps and More, Launches in Fall
- Apple Announces Metal for OS X El Capitan
- Apple Pay Coming to the United Kingdom Next Month, Discover Card Support Arriving This Fall
- Apple Introduces 'News' App to Bring Personalized Stories to iOS 9
- Apple Announces Multitasking Experiences for iPad with iOS 9
- Apple Announces Swift 2, Open Source for iOS, OS X and Linux
- App Store Surpasses 100 Billion Lifetime Downloads
- Apple Announces 'Apple Music' With 'Beats 1' Live Radio Station, Launches June 30 for $9.99/Month
- Apple Announces watchOS 2 With Native Apps, Third-Party Complications, and More
- Apple Announces iOS 9 With Proactive Siri, Maps Transit, iPad Multitasking and More
- Apple Merges iOS, WatchOS and Mac Developer Programs
- 'Move to iOS' App Allows for No Hassle Android-to-iOS Data Transfer
- Dedicated iCloud Drive App Included Within Settings of iOS 9
- Apple Confirms Activation Lock Safety Feature for watchOS 2
- iOS 9 Tidbits: Battery Saving Features, Search for Settings, Keyboard Changes, Email Attachments, and More
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan Runs on All Macs Capable of Running Yosemite
- Apple Music to Support Saving Playlists and Songs for Offline Listening
Update 6/15/15: Apple has now uploaded the full WWDC video to YouTube.
We've seen a lot of teasers about the Beats Studio Buds over the past month since they first showed up in Apple's beta software updates, and today they're finally official. The Beats Studio Buds are available to order today in red, white, and black ahead of a June 24 ship date, and they're priced at $149.99.
The Studio Buds are the first Beats-branded earbuds to truly compete with AirPods...
Apple recently dropped the $19.99 fee for OS X Lion and Mountain Lion, making the older Mac updates free to download, reports Macworld.
Apple has kept OS X 10.7 Lion and OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion available for customers who have machines limited to the older software, but until recently, Apple was charging $19.99 to get download codes for the updates.
As of last week, these updates no...
The iPhone 13 will feature low earth orbit (LEO) satellite communication connectivity to allow users to make calls and send messages in areas without 4G or 5G coverage, according to the reliable analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.
In a note to investors, seen by MacRumors, Kuo explained that the iPhone 13 lineup will feature hardware that is able to connect to LEO satellites. If enabled with the relevant...
YouTube is planning to stop supporting its YouTube app on the third-generation Apple TV models, where YouTube has long been available as a channel option.
A 9to5Mac reader received a message about the upcoming app discontinuation, which is set to take place in March.Starting early March, the YouTube app will no longer be available on Apple TV (3rd generation). You can still watch YouTube on...
Google and the three major U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile, will all support a new communications protocol on Android smartphones starting in 2022, a move that puts pressure on Apple to adopt a new cross-platform messaging standard and may present a challenge to iMessage.
Verizon recently announced that it is planning to adopt Messages by Google as its default messaging...
For this week's giveaway, we've teamed up with MAXOAK to offer MacRumors readers a chance to win a Bluetti portable power station and an accompanying solar panel. Bluetti makes a range of portable power station options that are useful for camping, emergencies, power outages, off-grid living, and similar situations.
The Bluetti EB70 is a solid middle of the road option that offers 716Wh and...
In an internal document distributed to Apple Authorized Service Providers this week, obtained by MacRumors, Apple has acknowledged that some iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 users may experience issues with Personal Hotspot.
Apple has told Authorized Service Providers to expect customers who are unable to connect to a Personal Hotspot or experience frequent disconnection from one. Customers may also...
We're just a few months away from when Apple is expected to reveal the 2021 iPhone, dubbed the "iPhone 13." In preparation for its launch, it has been pulling in shipments of different components needed to produce the new iPhones, according to a report from DigiTimes.
In years past, Apple released its latest iPhone lineup, alongside a new Apple Watch, during a September event at Apple Park....
Spotify has announced a new partnership with Delta that will see the streaming service take over the "audio" section of Delta's in-flight seatback entertainment, making select playlists and podcasts freely available to all passengers.
You are now free to roam about the cabin—and get the music and podcasts you love at 30,000 feet. Beginning today, we're taking off in a new partnership with...