Apple's colorful mainstream flagship, starting at $749.
Apple Shares Full Video of Today's WWDC Keynote Presentation [Update: YouTube Version Now Available]
During the keynote, Apple also shared several videos on Apple Music and a video on the App Store, which we've listed below.
- Apple Music - Music needed a home...so we built it one.
- Apple Music - Worldwide
- Apple Music - History of Sound
- The App Effect
Along with the videos, you can also check out our full list of media event highlights below, featuring all of MacRumors event coverage. The list includes posts with details on what Apple announced and in-depth posts on specific features that we added throughout the day.
- Live Coverage of Apple's WWDC 2015 Keynote: iOS 9, OS X 10.11, Apple Music, and More
- Apple Announces OS X El Capitan With Split View, Contextual Spotlight, Updated Apps and More, Launches in Fall
- Apple Announces Metal for OS X El Capitan
- Apple Pay Coming to the United Kingdom Next Month, Discover Card Support Arriving This Fall
- Apple Introduces 'News' App to Bring Personalized Stories to iOS 9
- Apple Announces Multitasking Experiences for iPad with iOS 9
- Apple Announces Swift 2, Open Source for iOS, OS X and Linux
- App Store Surpasses 100 Billion Lifetime Downloads
- Apple Announces 'Apple Music' With 'Beats 1' Live Radio Station, Launches June 30 for $9.99/Month
- Apple Announces watchOS 2 With Native Apps, Third-Party Complications, and More
- Apple Announces iOS 9 With Proactive Siri, Maps Transit, iPad Multitasking and More
- Apple Merges iOS, WatchOS and Mac Developer Programs
- 'Move to iOS' App Allows for No Hassle Android-to-iOS Data Transfer
- Dedicated iCloud Drive App Included Within Settings of iOS 9
- Apple Confirms Activation Lock Safety Feature for watchOS 2
- iOS 9 Tidbits: Battery Saving Features, Search for Settings, Keyboard Changes, Email Attachments, and More
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan Runs on All Macs Capable of Running Yosemite
- Apple Music to Support Saving Playlists and Songs for Offline Listening
Update 6/15/15: Apple has now uploaded the full WWDC video to YouTube.