In the market for an iPhone? Here's a breakdown of all the currently shipping iPhones from Apple.
Apple Releases OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 With Security Fixes, iCloud Drive Browsing Options in Time Machine
The OS X 10.10.2 update can be downloaded through the Software Update mechanism in the Mac App Store.
- Resolves an issue that may cause Wi-Fi to disconnectAccording to the release notes, OS X 10.10.2 solves lingering issues with Wi-Fi, fixes issues with Safari web pages loading slowly, improves VoiceOver, improves audio and video syncing when using Bluetooth headphones, and adds the ability to browse through iCloud Drive in Time Machine.
- Resolves an issue that may cause web pages to load slowly
- Fixes an issue that caused Spotlight to load remote email content when the preference was disabled in Mail
- Improves audio and video sync when using Bluetooth headphones
- Adds the ability to browse iCloud Drive in Time Machine
- Improves VoiceOver speech performance
- Resolves an issue that causes VoiceOver to echo characters when entering text on a web page
- Addresses an issue that may cause the input method to switch languages unexpectedly
- Improves stability and security in Safari
The update also fixes several notable security flaws, including an issue that caused Spotlight to load remote email content even when the Mail preference was disabled, vulnerabilities detected by Google's Project Zero, and the "Thunderstrike" hardware exploit affecting Thunderbolt-equipped Macs.
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 Update (554.3 MB)
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 Combo Update (840.3 MB)
Update 10:47 AM: OS X 10.10.2 includes Safari 8.0.3, but Apple has also released standalone Safari updates for OS X Mavericks (7.1.3) and OS X Mountain Lion (6.2.3). Security Update 2015-001 is also available for Mavericks and Mountain Lion.