Apple has updated its Logic Pro X professional audio editing software with the second bug fix update since it was released back in July. This fix addresses undo commands, graphical issues with the Piano Roll Editor and more.
This update improves overall stability and performance issues including:
• Undo commands work as expected after Flex Pitch editing
• The Vintage Electric Piano plug-in now performs correctly at all sample rates
• The Capture Last Take key command no longer erases a MIDI recording
• Double-clicking on a Drummer region now opens or closes the editor
• Addresses a graphic issue where the Piano Roll Editor could display an empty window
This release is recommended for all Logic Pro X customers.