Night mode is an automatic setting which takes advantage of the new wide-angle camera that's in the iPhone 11 and 11 Pro models. It's equipped with a larger sensor that is able to let in more light, allowing for brighter photos when the light is low.
16" MacBook Pro Now Available
Apple Issues Update Signaling iPhone Compatibility With AT&T's MicroCell
- Enhanced coverage indoors - supports both voice and data up to 5000 square feet.
- Available unlimited minute plans - Individual or Family Plan.
- 3G handset compatible - works with any AT&T 3G Phone.
- Up to 4 simultaneous voice or data users supported.
- Device is secure - cannot be accessed by unauthorized users, easy and secure online management of device settings
- Seamless call hand-over - start calls on your 3G MicroCell and continue uninterrupted even if you leave the building.
AppleInsider recently reported on AT&T's plans to deploy the 3G MicroCell technology and compared their so-called "femtocell" offering to related services provided by other carriers. Sprint's AIRAVE device costs $99.99, with an additional $4.99 monthly access fee and additional optional fees to upgrade to unlimited calling via the device, while Verizon's Network Extender device costs $249.99 upfront with no monthly fee.