In the Home app on an iPhone or iPad:
- Click on the home icon in the top left corner.
- Scroll down to the Home Wallpaper section.
- Select Take Photo if you want to capture an image with the device's camera to use as the background.
- Or tap on Choose from Existing to select a photo from your photo library.
On a Mac:
- Open the Home app then click the Edit menu.
- Click Edit Home.
- Scroll down to Home Wallpaper.
- Choose one of the available wallpapers shown.
Note that the Home app wallpaper does not sync across your devices so you can set them individually by device.