Apple Launches New Smart Folio Cases for M4 iPad Pro and M2 iPad Air

Apple today announced the new iPad Pro and iPad Air, and alongside the tablets there are now a few new accessories available to purchase on Apple.com.

ipad pro cases 2024
Starting with the ‌iPad Pro‌, Apple is selling a new Smart Folio for the 11-inch iPad Pro in Denim, Black, and White. There's also a Smart Folio for the 13-inch iPad Pro in the same color options.

Similarly, you can get the Smart Folio for 11-inch iPad Air in Light Violet, Charcoal Gray, Sage, and Denim. There's also the Smart Folio for the 13-inch iPad Air in the same color options.

Finally, there's a pair of new Magic Keyboards for the 11-inch and 13-inch M4 ‌iPad Pro‌. The 11-inch model is $299.00 and the 13-inch model is $349.00, and both come in White and Black.

iPhone 16 Pro Max Generic Feature 2

5 Biggest Changes Rumored for iPhone 16 Pro Max

Tuesday May 21, 2024 7:29 am PDT by

tivoboy Avatar
3 weeks ago
But no keyboard folio case? I mean that’s my go to… I have a magic keyboard for my 12.9 2-18 IPP, but use the keyboard folio whatever it’s called case every day, daily, all the time. Lighter, smaller, just what I need. Not having that, or only having it be some third party is a bummer.
munpip214 Avatar
3 weeks ago
Only three colors for pro? Okay, all hail Amazon.
erikkfi Avatar
3 weeks ago

Yeah, this one hurts a lot. The Magic Keyboard doesn't address any Pencil use scenarios; it's purely to turn the iPad into a laptop. Not making a keyboard folio is a massive oversight and I hope a third-party company steps into the void.
Brainjax44 Avatar
3 weeks ago
Is it still screen cover-side down when propping your iPad on a table?

U know, the felt part that covers the screen? Is that the part that comes into contact with the table surface potentially covered and crumbs and other abrasives? U know, the part of the folio that then picks ups said abrasives and proceeds to rub them into your iPad screen once folded closed?

When will the insanity end? ;_;
soldano Avatar
3 weeks ago
No Smart Folio keyboard, no care. I much prefer its lighter weight and smaller footprint vs. the Magic Keyboard. Big miss IMHO. I have a MacBook and don't want to turn my iPad Pro into a laptop. Guess I'll keep the 2022 12.9.
Not@Apple Avatar
3 weeks ago
So the "thinnest iPad ever" has the folio that adds bulk to both sides of the iPad, like the folio for the iPad 10? ? I hate this design choice.