Get Up to $105 Off Apple's M3 iMacs on Amazon, Starting at $1,199

Amazon is back with a big sale on the newest 24-inch M3 iMac, including both 256GB and 512GB models. This time around, the deals do not require any sort of coupon in order to see the final discounted price.

iMac Deals BlueNote: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Starting with the 8-core GPU/256GB M3 iMac, this model is available for $1,199.00 in two colors, down from $1,299.00. Amazon also has the 10-core GPU/256GB M3 iMac on sale for $1,409.00, down from $1,499.00. This one is available in four colors.

Note: You won't see the deal price until checkout.

Lastly, the 10-core GPU/512GB M3 iMac has hit $1,594.00 in three colors, down from $1,699.00. All of Amazon's deals today are solid second-best prices on the M3 iMac, and right now many of the computers can be delivered as soon as this Friday, April 26 if you have a Prime membership.

Apple launched the M3 iMac back in October 2023, bringing significant speed and efficiency improvements with the upgrade from the M1 to the M3 chip. Otherwise, there are no major design changes to the newest iMac model. Keep up with all of this week's best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

iOS 17

Apple Sheds More Light on iOS 17.5 Bug That Resurfaced Deleted Photos

Friday May 24, 2024 2:36 am PDT by

Macaholic868 Avatar
5 weeks ago
8 GB of RAM is no deal at all.
macduke Avatar
5 weeks ago
The 8GB of memory is a dealbreaker for me. I can barely imagine ordering a machine with 16GB of memory in 2024, much less 8GB for $1600. Apple needs to get their crap together on this, especially since 8GB seems to be the only configuration these stores are allowed to sell for non-Pro machines.

I'm in the market in the next year to buy a Mac for my kids. I think I'm probably going to go with a Mac mini instead, maybe a refurb with 24GB so it can last them awhile. My daughter is getting interested in photography and design so I want to load my second license of Adobe CC on there. I would buy an iMac if they would ever add target display mode back to it. I recently built a standing desk upstairs to share with the family and I'd like to be able to plug my M3 Max 14" MBP into an iMac since it would look really clean. Instead it will be the mini and a clunky looking LG monitor with a bunch of wires.
mrr Avatar
5 weeks ago
Wish this was a 27” M3 iMac.
waltermitty Avatar
5 weeks ago

8 GB of RAM is no deal at all.
It's inexcusable for desktops to not have an opening to upgrade the ram. Older iMacs did. Now you have to perform a surgery dealing with the screen adhesive. It's a mess. I upgraded my 2019 4k iMac with a 1tb NVME (replacing the stupid fusion drive), put a 1tb SSD where the spinning drive was, and upgraded the ram to 32gb out of spite. Now it's a decent machine. You can't even do that with the M series because the ram is soldered in.
Jumpthesnark Avatar
5 weeks ago
If 8GB isn't enough for you, do what literally everyone else does if they need more than that - buy more. If I want a double burger, I don't complain that the restaurant is also selling single-patty burgers to other customers, or that the double burgers cost more.
AlexJaye Avatar
5 weeks ago

The problem is Apple price-gouging on RAM upgrade prices. They are a rip-off and 8gb in 2024 is an embarrassment.