Deals: Apple's M1 Max 16-Inch MacBook Pro Drops to New All-Time Low Price of $2,999.99 ($499 Off)

Earlier this week we shared deals on nearly every model of Apple's 2021 MacBook Pro, with the exception of the 10-Core M1 Max, 1TB 16-inch MacBook Pro. Today, Amazon has introduced a new all-time low price on this model.

16 inch macbook pro deal blueNote: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

You can get the M1 Max 16-inch MacBook Pro for $2,999.99, down from $3,499.00. At $499 off, this is the best price we've ever tracked on this high-end model of the 2021 MacBook Pro, and only Amazon is offering this deal in Silver.

For more MacBook Pro deals, be sure to visit our article form earlier in the week, but note that some of these sales have since expired. Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

FaustsHausUK Avatar
21 weeks ago
I started a new job this year and they shipped me a 16" M1 Max with 64GB RAM. If you were planning to get one for dev work - particularly NodeJS 16+ projects - you're in for a treat. I have yet to hear the fan spin up, versus my old company's Intel Mac that competed with my heating system for most deafening sound I heard during the day.
Aston441 Avatar
21 weeks ago
I'm trying to imagine what I could use a $3000 laptop for and can't come up with anything.
Mr.Suave Avatar
21 weeks ago
I wish Amazon would sell more configuration options for the laptops- only giving 512 GB and 1TB is not enough options. Why do they only carry a select few config choices? Is it scalability? I can customize to my heart’s content on B&H and other retail websites…
TroyBoy30 Avatar
21 weeks ago
only $2000 too high
Sean. Avatar
21 weeks ago

Yea I never had a problem with my 17" with a backpack. Not that I'd lug to a coffeeshop or somewhere else I wouldn't be long.
I carry my 16” M1 Max MBP with me daily. I could see someone who has a really bad back not wanting to, but anyone healthy should not have a problem.
benspratling Avatar
21 weeks ago
Arg! Now it’s the head game, do I take advantage of the low price? Or do I treat this as a sign that an M2 Max is right around the corner? I don’t want to buy the old model at the last possible minute like I did buying my 15.9” MacBook Pro 1 month before they released the 16”!

Update: waited, bought the M2 Max MacBook pro. Will be a nice upgrade over my 3.5 year-old laptop.