Deals: Amazon Takes $99 Off Every Model of the iPad Mini 6, Available From $399.99

Amazon today knocked the price of the 64GB Wi-Fi iPad mini 6 down to $399.99, from $499.00. We haven't tracked this deal in about a month, and this time around it's available in all four colors: Starlight, Space Gray, Purple, and Pink.

iPad mini 6 orange BGNote: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

The iPad mini is shipped and sold directly from Amazon, with the fastest delivery estimated to arrive on October 8, and free delivery estimated for October 11 for most colors. As of writing, only Amazon is offering $99 off the iPad mini.

Not only the 64GB Wi-Fi model is on sale, as you can also get the 256GB Wi-Fi iPad mini for $549.99, down from $649.00. Additionally, the 64GB Cellular model is available for $549.99 and the 256GB Cellular model is on sale for $699.99, both sales representing $99 discounts on the 2021 iPad mini.

For even more iPad deals, head to our full Best Deals guide for iPad. In that guide we track the best discounts online for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPad Pro.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

iPhone 16 Pro Max Generic Feature 2

5 Biggest Changes Rumored for iPhone 16 Pro Max

Tuesday May 21, 2024 7:29 am PDT by

nealibob Avatar
I'm still hoping for an iPad Pro mini. Face ID, 120Hz, and the iPhone Pro camera module in this form factor would be killer.
elrojo69 Avatar
This is the best form factor for an iPad. I just wish it had M1 chip and OLED screen. Other than that it's great value.
uptownnyc Avatar
If you're on the fence about this thing -- get it! It's easily my favorite iPad.
Gnik Nus Avatar
The jelly scrolling issue was and remains a dealbreaker for me. I'm a huge iPad mini user. My iPad mini 5 is by far my most used device (apart from my MPB, which is my work machine). I use it for everything: reading (ePub and PDF), writing (Ulysses and Scrivener), surfing the web, Twitter, YouTube, almost anything really. I have tested the iPad mini 6 several times in the store and, for the way I use it, the jelly scrolling is just too noticeable, too annoying. So I'm hanging on to my iPad mini 5, which is still in great shape. I do like the design of the mini 6 thou, so I really hope they do something about the jelly scrolling when the 7 comes (if it comes, which I really, really hope).
gsmornot Avatar
Hold on to your 5 a bit longer to see. I think everything is better on the 6 except the display when I scroll. Maybe the 7 will change something that corrects the jelly scroll that some people dont see but I do.
BeyondtheTech Avatar
Just as a refresher, even though the iPad mini 6 is almost a year old, it has an A15 Bionic processor, the same processor in the iPhone SE 2022, iPhone 13 and iPhone 14 (not 14 Pro). It's still a fast and formidable device and thankfully has a USB-C port.