Apple Pay Promo Offers Discounts for SONIC, HotelTonight, and ParkWhiz

Apple today sent out emails letting customers know about the latest Apple Pay promotion, which offers discounts for SONIC, ParkWhiz, and HotelTonight.

apple pay sonic promo
From now until August 4, customers can get a free SONIC cheeseburger, 10 percent off three parking reservations with ParkWhiz, and 10 percent off hotel reservations with HotelTonight.

To get the SONIC deal, customers must be logged into their MySonic account, and the free cheeseburger will become available in a future order after any SONIC purchase. For ParkWhiz, customers will need to use the promo code APPLEPAY10 when checking out, and for HotelTonight, customers will need to use promo code APPLEPAYHT when reserving a room. For all of these deals, ‌Apple Pay‌ must be used as a payment method.

iOS 18 CarPlay Feature

iOS 18 Adds These 5 New Features to CarPlay

Thursday June 13, 2024 7:44 am PDT by
iOS 18 Wallet Feature

Here's What's New in Apple Wallet on iOS 18 for Event Tickets and More

Friday June 14, 2024 7:32 am PDT by
maxresdefault

First Look at Messages via Satellite in iOS 18

Thursday June 13, 2024 11:29 am PDT by
iOS 18 Siri Integrated Feature

You Can Give Siri a New Name With iOS 18's Vocal Shortcuts

Friday June 14, 2024 4:33 pm PDT by
Apple in iOS 18 added a Vocal Shortcuts accessibility feature, and now that iOS 18 is available in a beta capacity, users have figured out that this option can be used to give Siri a new wake word. With Vocal Shortcuts, you can assign a custom phrase that Siri can understand to launch shortcuts and complete "complex tasks," and one of the shortcuts you can set up is an alternative for "Hey...

Think|Different Avatar
This is great. Keep ‘em coming…like, please, launch a handful of new ones each month. My Amex Offers are weaker than ever.
gsmornot Avatar

Which AMEX do you have? I have Blue Cash, and the offers are consistently strong, to the point that I don't see any value in adding Apple Pay. For example, I usually get at least $50 back on a hotel stay.
Adding Apple Pay should not change any of that for you. Apple Pay is just adding your card to the wallet and using it via NFC to make the payment. It tokenizes the transaction making it more secure. The purchase credit should still come from AmEx. I see my card credits for the cards I have loaded in Apple Pay.

In all the years I have been using Apple Pay, the times I have had an issue with my card info is physically using the card when traveling or handing it to someone to process a transaction for say food. I have never had an issue if I use Apple Pay to pay for things.
B4U Avatar
Sigh. Gotta use this app, that app and sign in, so that they get to sell our emails and personal info just to get a darn burger. No thanks.
Awsaim Avatar
How do you get these emails? I’ve never received any like this and I have emails notifications on for everything.
btrach144 Avatar

Agreed. Just dropped Amex because the July refreshers were trash.
CoMoMacUser Avatar