Amazon and Best Buy today are offering a couple of solid discounts on the MacBook Pro in various configurations. In the sales, there are lowest-ever prices on the 15-inch MacBook Pro and 16-inch MacBook Pro, both from 2019.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
We've also included a few discounts on the 13-inch MacBook Pro, which has prices starting at $1,199.99 for the 128GB configuration. All of the links below represent discounts found at either Amazon or Best Buy, unless otherwise noted. For the Best Buy sales, you'll need to be a My Best Buy member to see the lowest-ever prices.
2019 MacBook Pro Sale
- 13-inch, 1.4 GHz, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD - $1,199.99, down from $1,299.00 ($99 off)
- 13-inch, 2.4 GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD - $1,599.99, down from $1,799.00 ($199 off)
- 15-inch, 2.6 GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD - $1,799.99, down from $2,399.99 ($600 off, lowest ever)
- 15-inch, 2.3 GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD - $2,199.99, down from $2,799.99 ($600 off, lowest ever)
- 16-inch, 2.6 GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD - $2,199.99, down from $2,399.00 ($199 off)
- 16-inch, 2.3 GHz, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD - $2,499.00, down from $2,799.00 ($300 off, lowest ever)
Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.
Top Rated Comments
The real deception is "$600 off!!" The regular price for the machine is already $400 off the list price...which isn't valid anymore due to Apple changing price structure. And they have been "on sale" continuously for over a year.
It isn't all bad. Getting the keyboard replaced under Apples repair program means replacing the whole top case, so new battery and track pad. Just make sure the random keyboard failure happens at a convenient time... :)
I like my 16", and I skipped the butterfly all together. But the 15" isn't all bad. There are some who will prefer the 15".
Kind of a low move by Best Buy to get people to fall for the 15” to save $100-$200 imo.
And the case with the upgraded 15" is worse: