Today you can save on the all-new 2020 Limited Edition Mac Bundle, which includes 13 macOS apps for a total price of $36 (valued at $1,267.80) with the promo code RUMORS40. This bundle just launched today for Cyber Monday, and the discount won't last long and is set to expire tomorrow December 3 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with StackSocial. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Apps in the bundle include Parallels Desktop 15, PDF Expert, Banktivity 7, TextExpander, and more. You can find the full list below, along with each app's valued price. To get the discount, add the 2020 Limited Edition Mac Bundle to your cart on StackSocial, head to checkout, and enter the code RUMORS40 in the promo code box.
- Parallels Desktop 15 ($79.99 value) - Run thousands of Windows apps without compromising on performance (1-year subscription)
- PDF Expert ($79.99 value) - An Apple Editors’ Choice Winner, this app helps you edit text, images, and links on PDFs
- Aurora HDR 2019 ($99.99 value) - Create stunning professional HDR photos in seconds
- iMazing 2 ($89.99 value) - Manage and transfer all your iOS data between devices in one app
- xMind 8 Pro ($129 value) - Organize your ideas with multiple mind mapping charts in one map
- Banktivity 7 ($69.99 value) - See all of your accounts in one place and make smart financial decisions
- NetSpot Pro ($149 value) - Optimize your wi-fi connection (visualize, manage, troubleshoot, audit, plan and deploy wireless networks)
- Windscribe VPN Pro ($216 value) - Privately browse the internet and protect your online data (2-year subscription)
- Live Home 3 Pro for Mac ($69.99 value) - Design advanced floor plans using intuitive, point and click drafting tools
- TextExpander ($49.92 value) - Save time and keystrokes by creating shortcut auto-fill snippets (1-year subscription)
- RapidWeaver 8 ($84.99 value) - Design your own website with zero code
- Disk Drill PRO ($89 value) - Recover accidently deleted files from your Mac
- DeltaWalker Pro ($59.95 value) - Compare, edit-in place, and merge text files side by side
Remember to visit StackSocial before tomorrow night to take advantage of the offer, and head to our full Deals Roundup for even more Apple-related discounts.
Apple has acquired weather app Dark Sky, Dark Sky's developers announced today. Dark Sky is one of the most popular weather apps on the App Store, known for its accuracy and storm warnings.
Our goal has always been to provide the world with the best weather information possible, to help as many people as we can stay dry and safe, and to do so in a way that respects your privacy.
There is no ...
Update: Apple has replaced the Logic Pro X image with an older version. Original story follows.
A seemingly unreleased version of Logic Pro X has appeared on Apple's education site, as spotted by a Reddit user. The image from Apple's education products page shows a 16-inch MacBook Pro running Logic Pro X, but with a familiar interface that looks extremely similar to GarageBand's Live Loops ...
Apple's 5G iPhone is still on track to launch within the company's typical annual fall release schedule, according to a new Bloomberg report on filed on Monday.
Signs are that Apple's Chinese-centric manufacturing -- of which Hon Hai is the linchpin -- is slowly getting back on track. The next iPhones with 5G wireless capabilities remain on schedule to launch in the fall, partly because mass...
Apple has a new low-cost iPhone in the works, which is supposed to be launching sometime in the first half of 2020. Given the ongoing situation in the United States and other countries, it's been unclear if the device is going to launch within the planned timeline, but there are signs that it could be coming soon.
We started seeing cases for the new low-cost iPhone back in early February,...
Well ahead of when Apple introduced trackpad support in iOS 13.4, Brydge announced an iPad Pro keyboard with a built-in multi-touch trackpad. We have one of Brydge's new Pro+ keyboards on hand, and thought we'd check it out to see how it works with Apple's new 2020 iPad Pro models.
Subscribe to the MacRumors YouTube channel for more videos. The Brydge Pro+ keyboard is similar in design to...
Apple's development of upcoming products is progressing as usual despite the fact that Apple employees around the world are working from home, according to a new report today out from Bloomberg.
Apple is still working on new versions of the HomePod, Apple TV, MacBook Pro, budget iPads, Apple Watch, iPhone, and iMac, all of which could be released "as early as later this year" and have been...
Apple today released ProRes RAW for Windows in a beta capacity (via Mark Gurman), with the software designed to allow ProRes RAW and ProRes RAW HQ video files to be watched in compatible applications on Windows machines. According to Apple, the software will let the files be played within several Adobe apps: Adobe After Effects (Beta) Adobe Media Encocder (Beta) Adobe Premiere...
iFixit today shared a video teardown of the new iPad Pro, which Apple unveiled earlier this month. iFixit found that most of the internals of the 2020 iPad Pro are the same as the 2018 model, confirming that the device is a relatively incremental update.
The most notable new feature seen inside the new iPad Pro was the LiDAR scanner, which measures the distance to surrounding objects up...
Apple Configurator 2 has been updated to version 2.12 with several improvements, including support for restoring firmware on the 2019 Mac Pro.
The release notes:• Added support for restoring firmware on the 2019 Mac Pro
• Allow access to websites using TLS 1.0 and 1.1
• VPN: Configure Provider Designated Requirement for Custom SSL connection type
• VPN: Configure network options for ...
The U.S. government is using smartphone location data from the mobile ad industry to track people's movements amid the coronavirus outbreak, according to a Wall Street Journal report.
Local governments and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have received the anonymized data about people in areas of "geographic interest," with the aim being to create a portal of geolocation...