Black Friday 2019: Save on App Store and iTunes Gift Cards (Up to 20% Off, Get $100 Cards for $80)
Today is a good day to shop for App Store and iTunes gift cards, thanks to quite a few discounts seen at Target, Best Buy, Amazon, and many more. At multiple retailers you can get the $100 iTunes gift card for just $80 today only.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
- Amazon has a lightning deal that includes $100 App Store and iTunes gift cards for $80, but only for Amazon Prime members. This one won't last long.
- Best Buy has 20 percent off iTunes gift cards. This is one of the best all-around deals today, netting you the $100 iTunes gift card for just $80 in both digital and physical versions.
- Sam's Club has a similar 20 percent sale, netting you a $100 iTunes card multi-pack of four $25 cards for $79.47. The retailer also has $50 iTunes gift cards for $42.98.
- Costco has $100 iTunes gift cards for $79.49 for a limited time. This sale will last through December 2, only two cards can be purchased per member, and the card will be delivered via email.
- Target is offering buy one, get one 30 percent off on iTunes gift cards, where the lower-priced gift card will be 30 percent off.
- BJ's Wholesale has up to 15 percent off App Store and iTunes gift cards, aimed at $40 multipacks, $50 cards, and $100 cards.
Head to our full Black Friday Roundup to shop for all of the best Apple products, accessories, and much more before the shopping event ends.
Apple is working on a number of new products that are set to launch this fall, and Bloomberg's Mark Gurman says that it will be "the widest array" of new devices that Apple has introduced in its history.
In his latest "Power On" newsletter, Gurman explains that Apple is working on four new flagship iPhones (iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Max, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max), an updated low-end Ma...
Apple has always emphasized the depth of thought that goes into the design of its products. In the foreword to Designed by Apple in California, a photo book released by the company in 2016, Jony Ive explains how Apple strives "to define objects that appear effortless" and "so simple, coherent and inevitable that there could be no rational alternative."
But every once in a while even Apple...
Three months after their launch, the 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pros continue to experience high demand and seemingly short supply, with shipping dates for both models stretching into multiple weeks in several of Apple's key markets.
In the United States, the baseline 14-inch MacBook Pro with the M1 Pro chip is estimated to ship in three to four weeks, promising an arrival by at least...
AT&T today announced the launch of upgraded AT&T Fiber plans, which support speeds of up to 5 Gigabits for some customers. There are two separate plans, one "2 GIG" plan and one "5 GIG" plan, available to new and existing AT&T Fiber subscribers.
According to AT&T, the new plans are available to nearly 5.2 million customers across 70 metro areas including Los Angeles, Atlanta, Chicago, San...
Apple's AirPods have been credited with saving a woman's life after a potentially fatal fall, People reports.
When a 60-year-old florist in New Jersey tripped and hit her head in her studio, she lost consciousness and awoke heavily bleeding. With nobody around to call for help, she realized she had her AirPods in, and used a "Hey Siri" command to call 911. An operator was able to stay on the ...
Apple's second-generation AirPods Pro could deliver higher fidelity audio than the AirPods Max over-ear headphones, despite being comparatively small in-ear buds, recent reports have suggested.
In a recent note to investors, seen by MacRumors, TF International Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo claimed that the second-generation AirPods Pro will offer improved audio quality thanks to support...
A number of developers are upset with an increasingly problematic iCloud server issue that is causing some apps that have implemented iCloud support to fail to sync properly.
As outlined on the Developer Forums and on Twitter, there are CloudKit connectivity issues that have been occurring since November. Some users of apps that have iCloud support built in are seeing the following message:...
As we roll into the latter half of January, we're starting to hear more about a potential spring Apple event, which is likely to take place in March or April. There are a number of potential announcements on deck, so an event would be a good opportunity for Apple to get them all out there.
We've also been going back and forth on some iPhone 14 rumors, and we've taken a look at a number of...