Black Friday 2019: Save on App Store and iTunes Gift Cards (Up to 20% Off, Get $100 Cards for $80)
Today is a good day to shop for App Store and iTunes gift cards, thanks to quite a few discounts seen at Target, Best Buy, Amazon, and many more. At multiple retailers you can get the $100 iTunes gift card for just $80 today only.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
- Amazon has a lightning deal that includes $100 App Store and iTunes gift cards for $80, but only for Amazon Prime members. This one won't last long.
- Best Buy has 20 percent off iTunes gift cards. This is one of the best all-around deals today, netting you the $100 iTunes gift card for just $80 in both digital and physical versions.
- Sam's Club has a similar 20 percent sale, netting you a $100 iTunes card multi-pack of four $25 cards for $79.47. The retailer also has $50 iTunes gift cards for $42.98.
- Costco has $100 iTunes gift cards for $79.49 for a limited time. This sale will last through December 2, only two cards can be purchased per member, and the card will be delivered via email.
- Target is offering buy one, get one 30 percent off on iTunes gift cards, where the lower-priced gift card will be 30 percent off.
- BJ's Wholesale has up to 15 percent off App Store and iTunes gift cards, aimed at $40 multipacks, $50 cards, and $100 cards.
Head to our full Black Friday Roundup to shop for all of the best Apple products, accessories, and much more before the shopping event ends.
Apple has "started to record" its virtual September event, where it's expected to announce the upcoming iPhone 14 lineup, the Apple Watch Series 8, and a new "rugged" Apple Watch model, according to Bloomberg's Mark Gurman. Writing in his latest Power On newsletter, Gurman says the event, which is expected to take place in the early part of September, is already under production, implying...
The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro models are rumored to be available in a refreshed range of color options, including an all-new purple color. Most expectations about the iPhone 14 lineup's color options come from an unverified post on Chinese social media site Weibo earlier this year.
Overall, the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro's selection of color options could look fairly similar to those of the ...
With the fifth beta of iOS 16, Apple has updated the battery icon on iPhones with Face ID to display the specific battery percentage rather than just a visual representation of battery level. The new battery indicator is available on iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 models, with the exception of the 5.4-inch iPhone 12/13 mini. It is also available on the iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max, XS and XS Max, and...
Apple this week brought back one of the most highly requested features from iOS users since the launch of the iPhone X in 2017: the ability to see your battery percentage directly in the status bar.
Ever since the launch of the iPhone X with the notch, Apple has not allowed users to show their battery percentage directly in the status bar, forcing them to swipe down into Control Center to...
Apple today seeded the fifth beta of iOS 16 to developers for testing purposes, introducing some small but notable changes to the iOS operating system.
Subscribe to the MacRumors YouTube channel for more videos. We've rounded up everything new in the fifth beta below.
Battery Percentage in Status Bar
The battery icon in the status bar now displays the exact battery percent, a feature that ...
The camera bump on the upcoming iPhone 14 Pro Max is expected to be the largest rear lens housing Apple has ever installed on its flagship smartphones, and a new photo offers a rare glimpse at just how prominent it is compared to Apple's predecessor device.
iPhone 14 Pro Max dummy (left) vs iPhone 13 Pro Max All iPhone 14 models are expected to see upgrades to the Ultra Wide camera on the...
While the iPhone 14 and Apple Watch Series 8 are expected to be announced in September as usual, there are several more Apple products rumored to launch later this year, including new iPad and Mac models and more.
Beyond the iPhone and Apple Watch, we've put together a list of five Apple products that are most likely to be unveiled by the end of 2022.
Second-Generation AirPods Pro