Newly supported locations:
- Lenox Square in the Atlanta, GA
- Phipps Plaza in the Atlanta, GA
- Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, GA
- Cumberland Mall in Atlanta, GA
- North Point Mall in Alpharetta, GA
- Mall of Georgia in Buford, GA
- The Shoppes at River Crossing in Macon, GA
- Oglethorpe Mall in Savannah, GA
- Peachtree Mall in Columbus, GA
- Mall St. Matthews in Louisville, KY
- Oxmoor Center in Louisville, KY
- Towne Mall in Elizabethtown, KY
- Florence Mall in Florence, KY
- Greenwood Mall in Bowling Green, KY
- Eaton Centre in Toronto, Canada
- Anchorpoint in Singapore
- Harbour City in Hong Kong
- IFC Mall in Hong Kong
- Pacific Place in Hong Kong
- Times Square in Hong Kong
- Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, AZ
- Copenhagen Airport in Denmark
Indoor maps at shopping malls make it easier to find the exact location of stores, restaurants, and restrooms on each floor, in addition to guest services, parking, escalators, stairs, and so forth. Or, swipe up on the place card to browse by category, such as clothes, shoes, accessories, beauty, food, and drinks.
Likewise, at airports, Apple Maps users can zoom in to view terminals, boarding gates, security checkpoints, airline check-in desks, baggage claim carousels, information kiosks, restrooms, stores, restaurants, parking, and more.
When the feature launched with iOS 11, indoor maps were only available in a handful of airports and shopping malls around the world, but Apple has been steadily adding locations over the past year.
The list includes airports and shopping malls in major cities across North America and Europe, including Baltimore, Berlin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, London, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Portland, San Jose, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, and Washington, DC. The full list can be viewed on Apple.com.