Nearly all of the shopping malls are Cadillac Fairview properties, with the sole exception being Square One in Mississauga:
- Galeries D'Anjou in Montréal
- Carrefour Laval in Laval
- Promenades St-Bruno in Saint-Bruno
- Fairview Pointe Claire in Pointe-Claire
- Rideau Centre in Ottawa
- Markville in Markham
- Shops at Don Mills in Toronto
- Fairview Mall in Toronto
- Sherway Gardens in Toronto
- Square One in Mississauga
- Lime Ridge in Hamilton
- Fairview Park in Kitchener
- Masonville Place in London
- Polo Park in Winnipeg
- Chinook Centre in Calgary
- Market Mall in Calgary
- Richmond Centre in Richmond
- Champlain Place in Dieppe, New Brunswick
Apple launched indoor maps at select airports and shopping malls in 2017, with a list of locations available on its iOS Feature Availability page. To view an indoor map, open the Apple Maps app on an iPhone or iPad running iOS 11 or later, search for a supported location, zoom in, and tap on "Look Inside" if necessary.
Indoor maps at shopping malls make it easier to find the exact location of stores, restaurants, and restrooms on each floor, in addition to guest services, parking, escalators, stairs, and so forth. Or, swipe up on the place card to browse by category, such as clothes, shoes, accessories, beauty, food, and drinks.
Likewise, at airports, Apple Maps users can zoom in to view terminals, boarding gates, security checkpoints, airline check-in desks, baggage claim carousels, information kiosks, restrooms, stores, restaurants, parking, and more.