Creative Cloud apps that include Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, Premiere Pro CC, and Adobe XD are receiving new features, and Adobe is introducing Adobe Premiere Rush CC, the company's new all-in-one cross-device video editing app that's simple to learn and use.
Some of the new features include the following:
- Photoshop CC - New Content-Aware Fill workspace powered by Adobe Sensei, expanded undo and auto-resizing options, a new Frame Tool for creating image placeholders, Symmetry Painting for creating artwork with mirrored brushstrokes, and a new Home screen with tutorials.
- Lightroom CC - People View for better organization, search improvements, a Share tab, Apple Photos migrator for importing an Apple Photos library to Lightroom, and several other improvements.
- Illustrator CC - Support for photorealistic Freeform gradients, global edits, Adobe fonts integration, and a customizable toolbar.
- InDesign CC - Content-Aware Fit feature and contextually-aware Properties Panel.
- Dimension CC - New rendering engine with improved performance, and better workflow integration with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Adobe XD - New features for creating experiences on voice-powered devices like Amazon Echo.
Premiere Rush, available on multiple platforms including iPad, iPhone, and desktop, includes tools for publishing straight to various social networks like YouTube and Instagram, along with built-in access to Motion Graphics templates in Adobe Stock and a one-click auto-duck feature for adjusting music and normalizing sound.
Along with new features for its Creative Cloud apps, Adobe is updating its Adobe Stock app with new search features powered by Adobe Sensei, Adobe's artificial intelligence engine, along with GoPro clips. Adobe Stock is Adobe's content marketplace for photos, videos, images, templates, and more.
Improvements announced in September for Premiere Pro, After Effects, Character Animator, and Audition are also launching today.
Overall, Adobe says that its 2019 Creative Cloud release is designed to provide significant performance and usability improvements, better cross-platform app integration, more intuitive collaboration features and faster access to file assets.
Full details on all of the new updates and features announced at Adobe Max can be found on Adobe's website.
Adobe's new Creative cloud updates are available to all Creative Cloud subscribers, with plan options outlined on Adobe's pricing website. Premiere Rush CC, Adobe's new software, is available starting at $9.99 per month for individuals. Premiere Rush CC is also included in the All Apps, Student and Premiere Pro CC single app plans and comes with 100GB of CC storage.