Deloitte this week announced it has been selected to redesign Chipotle Mexican Grill's mobile ordering app for iOS and Android.

chipotle apple pay
Chipotle plans to launch the new apps in the fall of 2017, and one of the key new features will include in-app support for Apple Pay and Android Pay.

The burrito chain launched its mobile ordering app way back in 2009, allowing customers to order ahead of time and skip the line upon arrival.

Existing payment options include credit cards and Chipotle gift cards.

Chipotle's app is free on the App Store [Direct Link] for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch in the United States, Canada, Germany, France, and UK.

Related Roundup: Apple Pay

Wayfarer Avatar
I don’t care what anyone says.

I love Chipotle and this news is tantalizing to my taste buds!
Theophany Avatar
Neat! Now I can pay for violent diarrhea with my phone!
McFlyOz Avatar
Neat! Now I can pay for violent diarrhea with my phone!
Don’t forget about falling rodents, too!
1applerules1 Avatar
This is dangerous. They're making it easier to lose my money.
RickInHouston Avatar
They'll all be shut down by then.
ArtOfWarfare Avatar
When can I get Chipotlaway with Apple Pay? Because I love Chipotle, but I hate the blood stains in my underwear.

(Does anyone else immediately think of Chipotlaway when Chipotle comes up?)